𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹𝘁𝘆

Vote and comment!!

Simon's POV

I have Baz.

             Unconscious. Chained to a wall. And I have to clench my jaw and bite my tongue to keep myself from kissing, undressing and licking every perfect, porcelain inch of him.

Penelope's POV

"Simon, that was cruel!" I hiss at him in the dark. In the same room he has an unconscious vampire chained to the wall by his wrists and ankles. A vampire (who defeated about 24 goblins within five minutes). Isn't Simon the brightest.

               "Which part?" The horny idiot smirks, blue eyes glazed with excitement at the sight before him. (I had to physically restrain him from leaving Baz naked.) And truth be told I can't decide on one part. But as soon as I remember Baz's two-second-long stillness on the field, as a Boggart Simon stared into his eyes, the tear that slipped down Baz's cheek. . . I am infuriated.

              "All of it! Bringing Boggarts, really Simon? He fucking cried, do you know how scary that was for him?!" I snap, "Great Snakes, Simon! Why. Would you. Make us. Fight goblins?!"

               "Penelope," he says stepping away from the still unconscious Baz, and holding my arm, "The creatures were already there. It could've been the Humdrum, I'm not sure. They were already there. And I couldn't fight them all myself—not without going off." He sighs and looks down.

              "Alright." I say hugging him, just for reassurance. Not because it was okay. "Hiding amongst the Boggarts was ingenious though, Si." He smiles at me.

             "Should we tell the Mage?" I ask, considering that no dark or dangerous creatures should be allowed into Watford.

             "Why? It's not like he's around anyway, I haven't seen or talked to him in months." Simon spits, crossing his arms.

             "Goblins are seriously dangerous, Si."

            "So are merwolves, but the Mage keeps those in our backyard." he sounds like Baz. In fact that is a sentence I've only heard Baz say. "And besides I didn't feel the Humdrum's sucking, scratchy, dryness."

             "Your call, Simon. I have no problem going all Covert-Ops with you." I have no problem doing just about anything for Simon. But this drew the line. Hurting Basil drew the line.

Simon's POV

The Mage and goblins and Boggarts can be dealt with later. Right now all that matters is the boy before me. And I'm craving his bare body on mine.