𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝘁.𝟮

Vote and comment!

Baz's POV

I spend breakfast with Niall and Dev, (who is still unaware that Snow and I are dating). They take their seats on our usual table and I sip on tea while they eat. (Only for the sake of looking as if I am not skipping every meal.)

                  "Baz, why are you still watching Snow?" Dev asks suspiciously. Fuck. My jaw clenches as I gulp down my tea, hunting for a plausible answer that does not require me to admit my love for the idiot. . Unexpectedly, Dev's furrowed brows relax and he's grinning; that can never be good.

                 "Ah, I know!" He crows. "You have another plan in the works, yes?" His voice is rushed in excitement, and it takes every ounce of self-control to prevent myself from tearing his throat out with my fangs; simply for the reason that he was thinking about harming my boyfriend. Not that anything is capable of hurting Simon Snow. Not even I am.

                "No, Dev." I roll my eyes at him, unable to hold back a sneer. Niall nudges me under the table and isn't too difficult to guess that he wants me to tell Dev the truth. . "Snow and I are on a truce." Clearly I'm not ready.

               "Truce?" Dev questions, his lifeless eyes as bitter as his stinging voice.

               "Do you have a problem?" I demand with a feigned saccharine smile. "Because if you do, I suggest you shove it up your arse."

               "I-I don't care. It's your life. You're the one suffering with Snow, not me." Dev mutters after flinching, his fists clenched.

               "Mhm, you're very right. Don't go near him if you have anything but the best intentions."

               Dev just huffs at that. It would be too big of a blow to his ego if he responded. Fuck, I shouldn't have been so harsh. . But, he threatened Simon! What was I supposed to do?

Dev's POV

Basilton and Simon. . Friends? Surely not.

Simon's POV

Baz and his minions leave the Dining Hall and head towards Magick Words class. I nudge Penny while my eyes are still trained on my vampire.

                   "Come on, Penny! Let's gooo!"

                   "Nicks and Slick, Simon!" Penny hisses as she drops the food in her hand and I flinch. "Stop pulling me! We can go stalk him in two minutes, when I'm done eating."

                    I gulp at Penelope's glowering, and meekly pick at her plate for something to nibble on while she finishes her lasagna.

                   "Simon, stop looking down like a kicked puppy."

                   "But. . I haven't done anything!"

                   "Exactly, calm down. I'm not mad at you, I just wanted to eat." She says, getting out of her seat and straightening her skirt. Nodding towards me, she motions for me to follow her to class.

Penelope's POV

Being the clumsy idiot he is, he drops his chair while standing up. Ah, sweet, sweet Simon Snow. I grab his arm and drag him away from the Dining Hall full of first years staring at him.

                  We walk towards Magick Words and when we reach the door, Dev bursts out only to grab Simon by his collar. And not in the way Baz does. I don't—