𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲

Comment and vote please, it means a lot to me ❤️

(I wrote on my phone, ignore the randomness)

Unedited

Simon's POV

I wash Baz's hair, but he's very particular about it, so he conditions them himself and applies a couple products I can't even name. While he does that, I finish up with my shower.

            "Bazzy, I think I'll go to dinner," I tell him, pulling my Watford uniform on. Only dinner, only dinner then I can finally sleep.

            "Snow, can you pass my hair dryer first?" He asks lazily, and I fix my belt before handing him his dryer. His grey eyes catch mine, the blue and green swirl amidst.

            "Simon," he says. "Love, are you crying. . ?"

Baz's POV

"Oh, no. . I—" he starts, raising a hand to wipe his eyes hurriedly. My guts knot in worry, Simon Snow might cry a lot. . But this is still strange.

               "Love, your eyes are teary," I tell him matter-of-factly. My heart falls at the sight of his blond curls bouncing on his head as he turns away.

              "Watery. Not teary." He gulps, and Simon has the showiest swallow. . My eyes can never tear away.

              "Same difference, Si," I scold.

             "I'm just tired!" He yells, swinging his arms around. His lip quivers, and he's staring at his slightly battered shoes. . I should get him new shoes. (Just because he has money, doesn't mean he's about to go shopping. Ha, Simon Snow shopping for shoes. . .its an amusing thought. Perhaps I'll take him out one day. Perhaps we'll last long enough for me too.)

             "Love, it's okay. . ," I tell him, wrapping my arm around his shoulder, and twisting my fingers in his hair, holding his head against me. His tears roll down my bare shoulders. His arms come around to wind around my hips carelessly.

            "I just want out. . I mean, why is it so much to ask for?" Simon whimpers. "I'm not even asking for my own actual parents, I'm just asking for a less homophobic legal guardian!"

             I have nothing to say. So I hold him against my chest, allowing him to bury his head in the crook of my neck. He still has to go on the tips of his toes to reach me. So I hold him up, lifting him so that his legs fold around my waist. His arms lock around my neck. "Shh, love. I'm here." I kiss the top of his shaking bronze head. I hear him gulp, and his heart beats in my throat.

            "I love you, Simon. I'm sorry I do, I'm sorry I had to be here. . I'm sorry."

           "What the fuck, Baz? Why are you sorry?" He asks, tears flooding down his blue, blue eyes. It's a stab to my aching heart.

Simon's POV

"If I weren't here you'd still be with Agatha. . The Mage wouldn't hate you. Nothing bad would've happened because of me." He says, guilt echoing in his low voice. His grip on my hips tightens.

             "You stupid vampire." I mutter into his shoulder. I feel him sigh defeatedly on my neck. "You're all I fucking have. You're all I've wanted since I got here. You're the one I've chased. You're the one I love." I tell him sternly. "Would you like to take that from me? Would you like to take away the love of my life?"

             ". . . No." He whispers, and I kiss the guilt out of his voice. I take his face in my hands. My scarred, calloused hands. The same hands that once hurt him. And I crashed my mouth into his, refusing to give in. I think a tear slipped from his eye too. The kiss brings up all my love for him. And I let my magick flow, it's static in my body when I press my lips to his. Raw emotion takes over me. I don't let go.

             "I love you, you vampire." I scold against his lips.

             "I love you, too. . You absolute nightmare." He chuckles despite his tears. He looks so beautiful in the moonlight. He nearly glows, he looks surreal.