𝗪𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝘁.𝟮

Vote and comment!

Please check out my new poetry book, and snowbaz one-shots <3

Simon's POV

I crash my lips into Baz's mouth, catching him off guard. His cold, cold mouth.

              He falls back, head thudding against the ground, and I'm straddling him, my mouth never leaving his. Baz bites my lower lip—fangs grazing as they slip inside his jaw—begging for entrance, and I deepen the kiss; his tongue curling around mine. His hands wrap around my waist, tugging me down so my chest falls onto his.

             Merlin, Morgana and Methuselah. . .

Baz's POV

Aleister fucking Crowley.

               Simon Snow is kissing me!

              Deciding to cherish the moment before he recovers from whatever injury his brain suffered, that allowed him to kiss me; I let my hands travel down his waist to grip his arse, pulling him down onto me, making his spine arch as he grinds against my raging hard-on. Oh, fuck. . .

             Snow moans into my mouth, humming in pleasure at the friction, and I feel the sound reverberate through my immortal body as I groan beneath him.

              Simon Snow. Is grinding. Against. Me! My heart thunders in my chest, swelling up, aching to explode.

              My eyes flutter open, and I see Simon sucking on my lower lip, I feel every fiber of his being on top of me. And I'm breathless. . . yet, I slowly tear our mouths apart, because I cannot hold back this smile.

Simon's POV

 Baz pulls his heavenly mouth away and smiles at me. His pink lips, hugging his gleaming teeth, the way his silver eyes glow, his hands holding my face—I cannot help but crash my mouth into his all over again, breathless.

               I let my fingers tangle in his long hair, like I've thought of doing for longer than I can remember, pulling him closer and closer, still. Opening my eyes, I'm greeted with the sight of Baz's long lashes casting shadows over his sharp, porcelain cheekbones. The most beautiful face there is.

               And I can see his lips in mine, I can feel his soft lips between my teeth. I hold back a moan. Untangling our tongues, I pull back and pepper kisses on his nose, his forehead, and his throat. Affection suddenly bursting through me. Baz's graceful fingers tug at my tight curls, holding the back of my neck, then dragging down to my waist.

               And more tears stream down his face as I kiss his quivering lips.

Baz's POV

Simon Snow, with all his freckles and all his Simon glory, kisses me with those insanely soft, plump lips and I melt under him, all the pain I have been holding for the past five years, ever since I met him, and long before, comes flowing out. And he's kissing me, even while I'm crying. Merlin, What did I do to deserve this boy?

               Between his devoted kisses and his astoundingly blue eyes staring into mine, I feel tears that aren't my own streak my face. I lift my hands from his waist, wrapping them around his neck while he continues kissing me, silent tears between us.