Chapter 21

Microphobia: Fear of small things.

Lux looked just as bored as Axel did and I was frozen in a spot wondering why Ignis, a god, had turned to a huge black bird.

He flew across the room, moving from corners to corners and mostly around Axel who was not concerned about his state. He had his arms folded as Ignis moved round his head and frequently hit his shoulders.

"You move close to the girl and I'll make you worse than you imagine" Lady magic said, glaring at the black vulture, sorry, I mean Ignis.

Ignis flew towards Lux and after a cold glare from him, found his way towards my bed.

He obeyed Lady Magic and stayed at the foot of my bed, starring straight at me with his pitch black eyes.

I could literally feel him yelling in his mind but unable to let it out as words.

"You guys are just gonna stand there and watch her turn him into a bird?"

"Does it upset you?" She asked, awkwardly tilting her head to the side.

"Yes, it really does and I'd like for you to make him normal again"

"Anything for you my queen" She smiled and with a wave of her wrist, Ignis slowly turned back into human.

The hair on his skin got replaced with tanned slight brown skin, his beak replaced with mouth, his formerly pitch black eyes were back to blue and his hair blond.

He was stil crouched down like a bird and when he figured out he was human again, lost balance and fell with a loud thud.

Classic Ignis.

"Ow!"

"Moving on" Axel started and plopped down on the bed beside me "Do you remember anything?"

"First, who's she?" I asked, pointing at Lady Magic.

She didn't look surprised, taken aback or insulted with the harshness in my voice. She gave me so much respect as the queen, one I had never gotten from anyone.

I had no idea courtesy was a big deal, seeing she even starred at me like I was the president.

I guess it came from the fact I had never classified myself so important or because the boys made me feel normal and sometimes immature if Ignis was involved.

"It's a pleasure to see you again your majesty. Has Angel treated you well?"

"Um" I paused and thought about it. Was it getting a little weird or it was just me? "Yeah?"

"Greetings to you from Vide, tribe of the seers"

Then it made more sense.

Vide was one of the tribes of Anel, second in power to be precise. They possessed so much power, an hybrid with just little blood of Vide running through his veins was a lot more powerful than normal hybrids.

They had strict entry rules. Besides, I, the queen, gods, hybrids and they themselves, no one was allowed without permission.

Else a step into their lands was enough trouble to take one's life. Only the smartest could stay in there for twenty four hours before taking his last breath.

The strict policy of vide was to keep their seer safe.

She was the strongest of them all. So strong, she was only gifted once in years and if not trained well enough, could lose her life and leave the tribe without a leader.

I had met her just once, during my escape from the asylum. She came in the form of a little girl and gave me a mark engraved into arm. The mark of the seer.