Chapter 19 - The Night Out

Ella’s POV

I have to say, as much as I didn’t want to go out and just wanted to cry into my ice cream, I was having a hell-of-a great time! I’d dressed as amazingly as I could; the dress Jake bought me hugging all the right places, my curves looked amazing! I’d never thought myself to look great, but I felt like a goddess! I grabbed by favourite platform boots, laced up with ribbons and grew 6 inches as I put them on. Gotta go all out eh? Then grabbed my black eyeliner and did thick liner, followed by simple brown eye shadow. My hair? Simply brushed. Who cares about that? Out came the leather jacket with gold studded shoulders that I couldn’t live without and I was ready. Admittedly the guys were saints, they had to drive me back to mine to pick my stuff up. Jake said I could stay over that night and all the boys were too, so it was gonna be great but it meant I had to grab my best pj’s so I didn’t look like a tramp!

“Don’t you look amazing!” Jake had said as I walked out, and I hugged him, whispering a thank you in his ear and kissing him on the cheek. The boys had all run in, looking hot I must admit, and we all travelled to this club I had never heard of. It was a hot spot though, all the best of the best came to this club, and I knew that because I’d never seen so many famous faces! Ed Sheeran, Jessie J, Little Mix; it was crazy. I was clinging onto Jake as we walked through the crowds with Harry leading us all to a free table.

“God, we must be the only non-celebs here!” I cringed at Jake.

“You look like a celebrity tonight!” He winked at me.

“Not too bad yourself Mister!” I say, looking him up and down. I have to admit, he looked so hot. He was a rocker like me. The black biker boots he wore were my favourites, undone mainly with the laces tucked down the side to give a ‘I don’t care’ look. His black skinny jeans were faded and roughed up, not ripped, but fraying. His top was one I hadn’t seen before, it had a big print on it of a rib cage, but it was covered by all these scrawlings and fading pictures of ghosts and whatnot. Whatever it was, I loved it! His hair was spiked up. I could see girls looking him up and down, I just wanted to line them all up and slap them, one by one.

“I feel like the new guy at school!” He joked to Zayn, who then looked round at everyone staring.

“You’re just an unusual face, don’t worry man!” Zayn replied smirking, before whispering something to Niall. Niall ran like the wind towards the DJ booth, and was having a chat with him before the DJ handed a microphone to him.

“And he’s not even had a drink yet!” Louis laughed.

“What’s he doing this time?” Liam said, almost concerned.

“Ladies and Gentlemen! Sorry to interrupt your partying! I just wanted to welcome the two non-celebrities hanging out over there with us…” He said, pointing at me and Jake. Before long everyone was staring. “I’d like to introduce Ella, security lady slash bodyguard to famous people like us and Conor Maynard, and her security mate friend, Jake! Now they’re known, please enjoy the rest of your day!” He said, chucking the microphone back at the DJ who began playing music again. I had to say though, no one stared any more… It was good.

“Niall, you’re an asshole!” Jake shouted, punching him in the arm. I jumped in between them.

“Excuse me, Sir, if you show one more bit of violence to my friends I’m going to have to ask you to leave!” I joked, sticking my tongue out.

“I’ll get the first round!” Liam offered, I tried to persuade him otherwise, but he did. And it was on, here come the shots – and the drinks we ordered. They explained this place is cheap if you’re a celeb and you get discount. I’d probably be able to scrape together maybe 1 drink?