Before she could comment on this, Rhian averted her gaze to the tray and cleared her throat. "Uhm, I uh, brought you warm foods to help warm your temperature. I was gonna bring you coffee but we're all out, sooo... I don't know what you think about tea, but I added honey in it... And, uh, biscuits, to partner with your tea."

"Thanks." Glaiza gave a small smile before rummaging through the closet for dry clothes. Getting out a simple white shirt and shorts, she turn to Rhian.

"Uh, could you..."

"Oh, right." Rhian turn her back to which Glaiza began changing.

"Okay, I'm decent." Glaiza says. When Rhian turn to her, she frowned.

"That's all you're wearing?" The rich girl asks.

"Yeah, why?"

"You'll still catch a cold with that." Rhian rummage through her closet and took out a large gray hoodie and hand it over to Glaiza. "Here, you can borrow mine."

Glaiza smiles as she took the hoodie and in a teasing manner says, "Thanks. I'm so lucky to have such a caring girlfriend."

She saw the slight pinke tinge on Rhian's face which made her chuckle and pinch her cheek. "Chill, I'm just teasing you."

"I-I know that." Rhian mumbled."Anyway, I'll head down now. You stay warm, okay?"

"Yes, my love." Glaiza replied in a singsong voice and send the other girl a wink. Rhian shook her head in amusement before heading out.

The short-haired girl put on the hoodie and huffed, seeing that it reached her thigh and the sleeves completely hide her arms. The clothing was far more larger than Glaiza had expected.

Right. I forgot how tall the girl is.

Glaiza didn't mind it though and settled herself on the bed. Not having much to do, she grab the remote and switch on the television. While watching the climax of a fantasy movie, she munch on the biscuits and sip on her tea.

Tsk. This is so foreign of me. I'm like one of those British people enjoying a snack on a quiet afternoon. Well, except that its raining cats and dogs.

Glaiza smirk at her thoughts.

She sighed in content as she drink her hot beverage. The short-haired girl smiled, feeling herself getting warmer. She made a mental note to thank the rich girl once again.

Seeing the credits, she switch channels for another movie. Finding none that she's interested in, she was about to turn the tv off, when she came across a disney cartoon. Seeing that its Beauty and the Beast, she shifted comfortably on the bed and lean her head against the headboard.

Halfway through the movie, Glaiza heard the door opening and close. She glance at the rich girl as she made her way towards the bed before dropping herself face down.

"You okay?" Glaiza asked to which Rhian nodded. "What was that about?"

Rhian raised her head. "That was our neighbors back there and we were discussing about the upcoming fiesta here in town. And this summer, the theme is Under the Sea and we are assigned on making floats."

"Really? That's amazing! When's the fiesta?" Glaiza questioned.

"In six days." Rhian sighed. "Which is really a bummer considering that designing floats would take so much work."

"I'm sure you guys could pull it up. And don't worry, I'll help too." Glaiza smiled reassuringly, to which the rich girl grin gratefully. Rhian sat up and turn to see what the movie is on.