I didn't know much about Blaises and Nirvana's relationship, but I do know that he loved her. His heart beat for her, and for her only. And Nirvana might've not fully loved him, but her love for him was there. Everyone knew that, no matter how forced their relationship seemed, they loved each other.

After a while of crying, Nirvana collapsed in my arms deep asleep. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bed, I put a blanket of her and laid down by her side. I couldn't leave her alone in moments like those, even if she was asleep, I had to be by her side. My over protective side was finally showing, and no matter how much I hated it, it had to be there, at least till Nirvana wasn't as sad as she was when she got to the Common Room.

Nirvana snuggled closer to me and laid her head on my chest. I put my arm around her and looked up at the ceiling, trying to hold back my tears once again.

After lying down there for about an hour or 2, the girls burst through the door

After lying down there for about an hour or 2, the girls burst through the door. They paused and stared at Nirvana and I, Pansy pushed through the crowd of girls and glared at Nirvana and I.

"YOU CHEATI-"

I slowly got out of bed trying not to wake up Nirvana, and grabbed Pansy's arm dragging her out to the Common Room. "Pansy, it's-" Her hand hit my cheek and I glared at her. "Blaise is dead Pansy, she needed me!" I yelled, I heard gasps from behind me. I turned around and saw the group of girls standing there with hands over their mouths. I turned back to Pansy and grabbed her hand, but she moved it away.

"I don't give two fucks if she needed you or not, you're my boyfriend not hers!" She yelled angrily, I groaned and rubbed my temples with my fingers. What part of Blaise being dead and Nirvana needing me did she not understand? But then I realized what me getting close to Nirvana meant..

My breathing got heavy, and I felt my body get hot. Pansy smirked and once again pushed through the crowd of girls to get to the girls dormitories.

"PANSY NO!" I yelled going after, as I ran after Pansy the girls followed. I stopped at the door of the girls dormitory and I watched as Pansy grabbed Nirvana by the hair and dragged her out of bed instantly waking her up.

"I warned you Malfoy."

In that moment I wished I had Blaise by my side to help me defend Nirvana from Pansy's craziness, but he was long gone.

Nirvana

My breathing got heavy as my blood boiled. I looked around at the other girls and felt completely humiliated, a feeling that made me want to kill. I felt it coming, I tried to hold it back, but it was already too late. I closed my eyes, and a scream escaped my lips making everything in the room fly or fall.

I opened my eyes and saw everyone and everything but Draco on the floor

I opened my eyes and saw everyone and everything but Draco on the floor. He looked at me with fear in his eyes, but yet he had a smirk on his beautiful face.

I turned around and met the eyes of a scared Pansy. She was on the ground with tears in her eyes, her breathing was heavy and her hands were shaking.

"Everyone out, NOW!" Draco yelled, the girls got up from the ground and didn't hesitate to get out of the room along with Pansy.

Draco walked up to me and put his hands on my shoulders as I locked eyes with him. "What in the bloody hell was that?" He asked, I shrugged and shook my head not knowing what the hell just happened.

I never in my life had that happened to me when I was angry, but what I did know was that I felt unstoppable and my body felt brand new. It was as if I was reborn...

———-

Y'all, I honestly have no idea where this book is going, I have ideas for the book, I already have everything written down in a notebook but I keep getting new ideas when I'm writing so I have to reorganize everything in my notebook LMFAOOOO chileeee.