CH 89 || Final Showdown

Author

******

"Muffin," Dhruv yelled being scared looking at the terrible state of his wife who was lying on the floor and was having difficulty breathing.

Everyone gathered listening to Dhruv's voice. Shrikant couldn't see his daughter in the state she was.

"Saavi," calling her he sat down beside her and not knowing what to do started rubbing her palms.

"Namit," Dhruv called his friend who understood what he had to do.

"I am calling the doctor," Namit said taking out his phone.

"Muffin, ple....please..be with me. Don't close your eyes, please."

"Dhruv, she is hyperventilating," said Hredhaan. Dhruv had handled her previously in that state. He was aware of what he had to do. So he pulled her closer, providing her oxygen through his mouth.

Rajni witnessed everything that happened with the precious daughter of Surbhi. Her distraught state scared everyone. She was stunned to see Shrikant alive and didn't understand whether he was a hoax.

After pulling back Dhruv pleaded, "Please, don't close your eyes." but even then Saavi had lost her senses.

"Call the doc...doctor," Dhruv said looking at Namit.

"I have called Riddhi's Uncle. He will be here in a few minutes." Namit assured his friend that everything will be fine.

******

Saavi was given the IV drip and was unconscious. Hredhaan had made sure of Rajni's safe arrival at her home, when she asked about the man who looked like Shrikant, Hredhaan provided her the answer that she had indeed seen the right person leaving her aghast. Shrikant and Dhruv stayed with Saavi while Arjun and Kiaan were making arrangements for her medication.

Namit like other aces was out of his mind. His head was throbbing. He wanted Dhriti at that moment who was not in his sight. He found her finally in his room. Quickening his pace he went to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Are you okay?" Dhriti asked her husband stroking his hair.

"I don't know. I feel ashamed and guilty." Namit replied strengthening his hold. Dhriti pulled out of the hug and made him sit on the bed. She took a seat beside her and Namit couldn't wait to go into his wife's embrace.

"Whatever happened...." Dhriti knew where the conversation was going so she interrupted her husband in mid by saying, "It wasn't your fault, no one is guilty. I agree what happened shouldn't have but you all are humans before being an ace and humans commit mistakes."

"Sama, I...I don't know what to do."

Dhriti pulled back even when Namit was reluctant. Palming her husband's cheeks she said, "You need to pull the other four together. They need you more at this point. Only you can make all of them stand straight with their heads high."

"Do you trust me?" Namit's trust in himself was shaken.

"I do."

"Even after what had happened."

"Yes, and that too blindly."

Namit smiled hearing his wife and pulled her in for a kiss taking her by surprise. When they pulled back Namit joined his forehead with hers feeling blessed to have her as his partner who knew how to make him stand on his feet as whenever he needed the strength she provided him.