CH 75 || Lurking Danger

[Warning----> There is a little bit of mature content in the end.]

******

Author

******

Arjun had gone to ensure the two girls' safety but when he reached there the scene in front of him amazed him.

A man was lying unconscious on the ground. Shruti was fighting with the other and so was Dhriti. Both of them were in worn-out condition and were injured. They had bruises all over their body but the determination to not give up was enormous. Even when their physical condition was not in their favour they were not ready to stop until Dhriti fell and Shruti bent down to her friend.

At that moment the man they were fighting with grabbed Shruti's neck and put his foot on Dhriti's leg. The scene angered Arjun to the core. He shot the man from where he was and ran towards his friends. After gesturing the girls to move back he punched the guy right on his nose. He would have made him unconscious but after he saw them manhandling the two special women of his life he couldn't control himself.

The man in black tried to punch him back but since he was shot already it was difficult for him to go ahead Arjun. Arjun kept kicking and punching him until Shruti and Dhriti stopped him.

Because of the girls' request, he had to leave him.

Namit and Hredhaan came running upstairs and found the girls in the condition they hadn't anticipated. Namit bent down to his wife's level and pulled her into a hug for a brief. After pulling back he caressed her face and kissed her. His eyes welled up with tears and heart with pride, all because of his wife.

Hredhaan had pulled Shruti up and hugged her tightly. That was the first time he had shown affection in front of anyone such that even Shruti got stunned for a while.

Namit pulled back from the kiss and asked his wife," You are okay?"

"Perfectly fine," Dhriti replied grinning at his husband.

"I was scared." Everyone heard Hredhaan who was openly confessing his emotions for the first time. Shruti felt happy that at least Dhruv's reception turned out to be good in a way for her.

Arjun missed his precious, looking at them but then he realized the intensity of grave mistake he had committed was tremendous and his precious won't forgive him easily. He had to clear his throat to gain the attention of his friends.

Masking his emotions just like every other time he put his hand over his heart and said dramatically, "Single me is sad." Arjun pouted in the end making the girls giggle.

"Drama Queen," muttered Namit before pulling Dhriti up but she stumbled.

"What's wrong?" Namit asked supporting his wife.

"Nothing, I am fine."

"No, you are not," he said sternly glancing at her feet.

"Namit, I am alright. It's just a sprain." Dhriti lied and even Shruti and Arjun stayed silent. They didn't want his inner beast to come out at that point.

"You both take the girls with you, I am going on the terrace," Arjun said to the boys.

"They would have left till now, right?" Dhriti asked as she was unaware that their plan had gone wrong.

"No sweetheart. They hadn't." Namit replied.

"Hredhaan, take the girls. I am going with Arjun." Namit said but Arjun retorted instantly, "Don't be stupid, Namit. You both should go with them. Leave the girls safely and then come to join us."