CH 70 || His Invincible Love

[Warning:- A slightly mature content in the end]

******

Author

******

'What did I tell you last night?' The lady in her late thirties asked the teenager who was standing holding her hands. Her hairs were disheveled while her eyes were red and puffy. Anyone could decipher that she was just a mere servant of the big household.

'Saavi, you know I don't like to repeat myself.' yelled Surbhi Ahuja at her daughter.

'Tell me, what did I tell you last night?' she asked again keeping her voice low and dangerous this time.

'To..to behave in front of everyone.' Saavi replied crying not looking into the eyes of the devil standing in front of her.

'Then why the hell did you slap one of my guests?' she yelled again making her flinch. Saavi was filled with fear and was crying hysterically.

'Oh, God! I am asking you something. Stop with your cries and answer me.' Surbhi was running out of patience. It was the longest she had been this patient with Saavi.

'It's....it's not my fault. I didn't do anything. He tried to touch me inappropriately.' Savi replied. Her voice a little louder making Surbhi furious.

'So? He didn't rape you, right?' Surbhi asked her daughter making her disgusted at her own mother.

'Did you forget you are my servant and you need to act like one.' she said holding her arms in her grip and dipping her long nails in her delicate arms that soon started to bleed.

'But Mom he tried to molest me.' Saavi had thought, being a woman her mother will understand but little did she know the woman standing right in front of her was not more than a monster.

'Stop there. How many times do I have to tell you can't call me Mom from your filthy mouth. I might have given you birth but I loath you, Do you get that?' Saavi couldn't understand why does her mother hate her that much. All she wanted in her life was some love and care but what did she receive? Nothing except hate.

'Moreover, no one here knows that I am the unfortunate mother of yours. And don't you dare to tell them, otherwise, the consequences will be unbearable.' Surbhi threatened Saavi.

Before leaving the room she glanced at her daughter one more time and said, 'Since you have broken one of my rules, you will be not be given food for two days. You will be locked till then.'

'No..no..no, you can't do this.' Saavi pleaded, holding her mother's leg, asking for forgiveness for the sin she never committed.

'Please, I beg you, don't leave me alone here. I can't live here. Please, please.....' her pleads went on deaf ears and all she could was was dark, pitch-black dark.

Saavi felt guilty and was regretting leaving him behind, the one who used to be the reason for her smile, Dhruv Kapoor.

******

Dhriti

******

'No, please...please, don't...please.' Saavi mumbled in her sleep making all of us worried and scared.