CH 83 || Her Saviour

Dhruv

******

"Dude, calm down," Namit said over the call but calming down was not an option for me.

"How can I? I am scared. Do you think I should go and have a pregnancy test?"

"You can't have that test."

"Why?"

"Because those are for women, Dhruv. You need to calm your ass. Why the hell are you freaking out?" In my panicked state, I actually forgot that those tests could only be taken by women. My mind was letting me think of weird possibilities. Just what the hell I did?

"I don't know," I replied honestly.

"It happens, so chill. There is no surety whether it will result in pregnancy or not." Namit tried to assure me but I was still anxious thinking what if it does.

"Did it happen with you too?"

"Yes, and I didn't freak out but your sister did."

"How dare you do that to little one?" I yelled.

"I can ask the same for my sister Saavi, right? Just shut your mouth and listen." He said sternly making me obey.

"Be calm which is not a tough nut to crack for you and if you are stressed about it why don't you talk to Chubby Cheeks, she will understand."

"I don't want her to be stressed," I replied. I didn't want her to feel weak, scared again. It was my fault that I forgot to use protection so I should be the one to be stressed and fear the consequences.

"She is smarter than you Dhruv whether you believe it or not. She will not freak out like you." She was indeed smarter but I wasn't sure of her reaction when she will realize what grave mistake I did.

"What secret talks you guys are having?" I heard Hredhaan over the call.

"Just because we don't have wives you can't abandon us," Kiaan yelled.

"I am a lawyer, I will investigate what you guys are talking about." and in the last was our criminal lawyer.

"I am hanging up otherwise the three idiots will not let us live in peace. Go and talk to her." Namit suggested before hanging up the call. I decided to tell her but after our outing. From the outing, I remembered she would have been gotten ready so I went to the room to check up on her but found her still in her casual clothes.

"Muffin, why are you not ready yet?"

Turning towards me she pouted before replying, "I am confused."

"Why so?"

"What should I wear? Help me out, please."

"Anything for my lady love," I replied and started looking for clothes she would like to wear and will feel comfortable in at the same time.

"Here, wear this," I said giving her the clothes I found perfect for her.

She grinned looking at my choice and thanked me, "Thank You." I was waiting for her outside and in not more than twenty minutes she came out as well.

"All set?" I questioned locking the gates.

"Yes, hubby." I smiled hearing her using a new endearment for me.

"Kept all important stuff?"

"Yes, hubby."

"Kept your medicines?"