𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.

•°¯'•• 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗛-𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡 ••'¯°•
"REIGN"

🏍 PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA 🏍

"Look who's hereeee." Kat dragged.

I made a face at her as me and Royal walked in the hospital room "Hey daddyyy." Royal smiled letting my hand go.

I looked at Nehemiah sitting wide awake looking at us "When he wake up ?"

"At 3 this morning." Kat told me "He can't talk right now but other than that, He good."

Royal climbed in the bed while Nehemiah just looked at her "Royal, I don't think he want you on—"

Royal went to hug him and he pushed her off of him looking at her crazy "Come on Royal." I held my hand out looking at her daddy still looking at her. 

She frowned looking at him for a few seconds then started crying climbing out the bed. He made a face grabbing her arm pulling her into him rubbing her back. I looked at Kathy as she looked at him as well.

He literally just pushed —

"You just pushed her now you comforting her. That means you did that shit on purpose. I'll smack the shit out yo mute ass. Don't be playing with her in my face like that." 

He looked at me then stuck his middle finger up still rubbing her back "Ima fuck yo mute ass up. Boy you remember what happened to yo stupid ass ?"

He nodded "So you remember everything ?"

He nodded again making a duh face "Fix your face cause I was just asking."

"Reign swear up and down she yo momma." Kat told him.  

He looked at her leaning back nodding "Sometimes I feel like it too. He so hardheaded. Tired of fussing at his ass like he a child too. Stupid ass." 

He just looked at me and the way he was just staring, I could tell he ain't give a fuck about what I said. I stuck my middle finger up at him rolling my eyes. "Still a fucking idiot. Is his ankle okay ?"

"I don't know. He gone have to walk to see."

Nehemiah smiled at me pointing. I walked over to the bed as he placed his hand on my stomach "Oh nah. You know not to be touching on me." 

He smacked his lips still rubbing on my stomach "Just cause I walked over here, That ain't give you the go to touch me."

He ignored me looking around the room "Daddy ?"

He looked at Royal "You okay ?"

He nodded grinning at her "Yo head hurt ?"

He nodded again "It was smoking daddy and your head was bleeding. I was scared cause you was sleep."

He kept grinning at her then looked at his momma. He made a face at her causing her to furrow her eyebrows "What ?"

He started spelling shit out in the air and shit "Hm." She handed him the clipboard.

He grabbed it then wrote down what he was trying to say then passed the clipboard back to her "Oh Miah at the doctor with Kandice. She's pregnant again too. Dash is — I actually don't know where Dash is. I'll call him for you. Saylor at work and Sayir and Sage with my momma getting on her nerves like usual."