𝒳𝒳𝒳𝒱𝐼𝐼.

★彡 𝘾𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝘼 𝙕𝙄𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙉 彡★
"PRI"

🏍 PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA 🏍

"You said a 11 in a half, A 8 in kids and a 5 in a half right ?"

Nehemiah nodded "Yeah."

I looked at the shoe wall then turned and looked at Nehemiah butt and grabbed it making him turn around "Stop grabbing my ass dawg. That shit is gay."

"You grab on my ass everyday all day."

"Cause that's my love language."

"Okay and this my love language too." I grabbed his ass again.

He mushed my head mumbling something under his breath "Stop grabbing my ass dawg. You wanna grab on some,Grab my dick hell ?"

"No. You thick."

He ignored me looking at the worker walking out the back with the shoes "You wanna try any of em on ?"

"Nah."

I leaned on the counter pulling my cap further down onto my head humming to the song playing throughout the store "Childish ass feet. Grow up." He stood beside me saying.

"Okay Andre the giant." I sarcastically spoke rolling my eyes "Shaq feet ass nigga." I rolled my neck.

"You and Sayir foot damn near the same size." He shook his head taking some money out his pocket. 

"Bye. That is a 3 year old foot compared to mines." I looked out the door at a group of kids walking by loud as hell.  

"Grow." He grabbed the bag with Sayir shoes and walked past me.

I grabbed our shoes and followed behind him "You just bought these bright ass shoes and probably don't have nothing to wear with them."

"Finna go find me a shirt right now." He looked around then scrunched his face up "Sound like somebody calling me."

"Ain't nobody calling you." I looked around as well.

"Look at my boo. I see her every time I come in here." He blew a security guard a kiss.

"Keep blowing em and watch I snatch em off yo face and slap em on yo ass." I warned him.

"I like that. Say some nasty." He looked at me and smirked.

"5 day war."

He stopped smirking sucking his teeth "Ian mean that type nasty."

"Oh alright. Now hurry up and find a shirt."

"I don't see why we in a rush." He shrugged as we walked in Guess.

"Because I don't wanna be here."

"So why you come ?"

"Cause you here."

"So ? I'm everywhere everyday."