𝐗.

░▒▓█ 𝐍𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 █▓▒░
"STREETZ"

🏍 PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA 🏍

"It's still money over bitches"

"Kat Williamssss !" I dragged walking in my momma house with Sayir.

"Zachary." I heard her say.

I walked in the living room seeing her sitting on the couch on her phone "Hey momma." I grinned happy to see her.

Ima mamas boy fasho.

"Hey sweetheart." She greeted so focused on her phone.

"What is you looking at ?" I gave her a hug kissing her cheek.

"I was reading this email that a coworker sent me. Something about a retirement party for one of the doctors."

"Kat." Sayir tapped her.

"Pwwfft." I bust out laughing looking at my momma face.

"Girlllll. You done surprised me. You don't call me Kat. You call me grandma."

"Daddy say Kat." She leaned on her legs saying.

"Daddy also get his behind beat for playing with me like that."

I faked yawned patting my mouth "Ian got no kick for no liars today."

Momma started chuckling "Keep on playing with me Zachary."

"Girl." I waved her off.

"How the shop going ?"

"Same ole same ole."

"What you and Saylor talking about ?"

"You know." I shrugged "Planned her funeral and shit then we arranged for her death to be right after she get out the hospital after giving birth. Nothing too." I waved my hand "Important."

"Lord." She put her head down and started shaking it "Give me the strength."

"Ian talked to her bout shit. If it ain't bout me getting Sayir, Ion wanna conversate with her."

"What about the baby ? You don't talk to her about the baby and her wellbeing while carrying the baby ?"

"As long as the bitch and the baby ain't dead, Ion give a damn about her."

"Y'all needa stop acting like that. This why I mind my damn business now." She waved her hand.

"I want a girlfriend. I needa get my mind off Saylor retarded ass." I sat on the couch looking at Sayir.

"So get a girlfriend. Move on."

"Oh I moved on, Been did that. She ain't gone let me move on. Cause soon as she find out I mess with somebody else, She gone come at they neck then threaten to not let me see Sayir no more or ever see the one she pregnant with. She do that bitter shit every time and it's annoying as fuck." I huffed. "That's why I just focus on my bread now."