𝐋𝐗𝐗.

░▒▓█ 𝐍𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 █▓▒░
"STREETZ"

🏍 PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA 🏍

3 DAYS LATER ...

"Bro if it ain't one thing it's another." Dash sighed looking around at family and friends grieving over Blitz at the candlelight.

I looked down the street at my kids then down at my nephew as he walked up on me"Uncle Mo, Open this." Kash held up a slim Jim.

"Where yo daddy at ?" I asked him taking the slim Jim opening it biting it then handed it back to him.

"Why you bite my stuff ?" He mugged me snatching the slim Jim out my hand.

I bucked at him "I'll whoop yo ass. Where yo daddy ?"

"Over there bitch." He kicked me then ran off laughing.

I started to chase and trip his lil bitch ass up but my aunt, Blitz momma walked over to me placing her hand on my shoulder. I diverted my attention from Kash onto her softening my face seeing hers. She patted my shoulder still looking at me then looked over at Dash holding her hand out. Dash took her hand as he moved closer to us "I'm sorry auntie." He told her kissing her hand then caressed it.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders kissing her forehead "You know we gone find who did this auntie."

"I just want you guys to be safe." She finally spoke breaking down in my arms "I don't want you guys to hurt the person who did this. I don't want anymore violence to happen. Let the police handle this."

I looked at Dash while comforting her "You know we ain't going to get no real justice if we leave it up to the police auntie. They don't care." Dash tried to tell her.

"As a mother, I don't wish this pain on no other mother. I'm begging you guys to please don't do anything to get yourselves in trouble with the police or better yet killed like my boy. Please let the police handle this."

I nodded understanding where she was coming from "What if they don't do anything about this Auntie ? We can't just let the motherfucker who did this walk a free man." Dash argued.

"Dashon." Auntie raised her head from my shoulder taking both of Dash hands and looked him dead in the eyes"If you really loved Calvin Dashon, You would let the police handle this and bring him the real justice that he deserves. Retaliation is not always the answer for things like this. You gotta think it through Dashon. If you go out and kill the person who did this right now, You're leaving another mother grieving and heartless, another child fatherless, and another family a family member short. Then soon someone from their family is gonna wanna do the same thing you did and it's gonna be a pattern. That's not who we are Dashon. We are better than that."

"Auntie I love you wholeheartedly I really do but I'm not letting the police sit around and not do shit about this. Fuck his momma and his kids and his family grieving over his ass cause look what he did to my family. If my family and aunt gotta grieve, whoever did this family gotta grieve too. He got two families grieving right now auntie. Fuck the police getting justice for us. I'll do it my damn if I have too."

"Dashon please no." She started pleading squeezing his hands "Listen to me baby, I know you hurt. We all are but what if something was to happen to you ? You're hurting us even more."