𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸.

Really asked this man did he dig in his ass .. shawty i am crineeeeeee.

★彡 𝘾𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝘼 𝙕𝙄𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙉 彡★
"PRI"

🌴 MIAMI, FLORIDA 🌴
—DAY 3/7—

I woke up laying next to Streetz. He was rubbing on my thigh and booty while on FaceTime with his babymomma and Sayir"Look daddy, Mommy get me candy."

"Youn need no candy. It's like 10 in the morning."  He told Sayir.

"Boy it's one in the afternoon." Saylor rolled her eyes.

"Feel like 10."

I moved my leg a little then sat up looking at him and his phone. He glanced at me then looked back at his phone "Anyways, What you doing for your birthday?" Saylor asked.

"I don't know yet." He kept glancing at me.

I smirked and started rubbing on him making him form a mug on his face "Fix your face." His babymomma told him.

He kept moving my hand but I leaned over and licked the tip making him push my head. I started silently laughing letting his dick go "Let me leave you alone." I mumbled under my breath laying back down and grabbed my phone.

"Where Sayir going?" He asked her.

"With Sayré and nem to the water park." 

He scrunched his face up "So where you going?"

"To sleep, Fuck is you talking about?" She scrunched her face up as well.

He jerked his head back "Okay whatever. Who going with Sayré and nem?"

"Just Sayré and nem and I think Yani best friend but other than that, Just them and Sayir."

He nodded "Oh aight."

Saylor made a stank face, rolling her neck "Boy."

"Boy my ass, Let my child go with yo retarded ass sisters and don't even know who going with them too."  He jerked his head back again.

"My baby is fine with her aunts. She went with them plenty of places."

"Like I said, You just be throwing Sayir to anybody at this point."

"Well if you got issue with her going with her aunts, You should've took her to Florida with you, Hell?" She rolled her neck once again.

"Nah I shouldn't have done shit. You should watch her like a regular mother."

"Nehemiah, Okay whatever because now you just wanna talk shit at this point." 

I moved getting comfortable reading a tweet "Who in the bed with you ?"

I looked up from my phone then turned looking at him "What is you talking about?"

"Nehemiah I'm not stupid, That bed just moved and you wasn't even moving. Who the bed with you ?"

"Mmcht, Saylor not today brah." He sucked his teeth. "Ain't nobody in this fucking bed with me."