𝕃𝕀𝕀.

░▒▓█ 𝐍𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 █▓▒░
"STREETZ"

🏍 PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA 🏍

"I know you better stop jumping on that damn bed." I stopped in the hallway looking at Sayir.

"I told her." Royal shook her head putting some socks on Peanut.

"Why the fuck is you putting socks on her ?" I made a face.

"Cause we painted her nails daddy and we don't want them to be messed up." Sayir pointed at the nail polish.

I shook my head "Y'all and that damn dog get on my nerves." 

"COME EAT !" My granny hollered.

I looked at my phone and sucked my teeth "Finally. Food finally done at 12 in the damn morning." I mumbled walking away from Sayir door. 

"I'll beat you downstairs." Sayir told Royal.

"I'll beat both of y'all." I took off running.

"Daddy cheating !"

All three of us ran downstairs and ran in the kitchen "I won." I teased watching Sayir get up from falling.

"No, I won !" Royal climbed in a chair.

"I won. Point blank." I shrugged sitting down at the table.

"You a big ass kid." My momma shook her head eating a roll.

"What y'all cook ?"

"Steak and Mash potatoes." My granny pointed "Ya momma made this lil whatever." She waved her hand.

I started laughing at my momma face "Yo grandma swear her food be better than mines."

"A." Granny scoffed then turned and looked at her "I taught you the game. Don't get cocky."

I continued laughing shaking my head "Brah y'all grandmas funny."

"I made chicken pot pie biscuits." My momma rolled her neck "And it's good."

"I wanna eat the pot pie biscuits then the steak and potatoes." I told her.

"What you want to eat baby ?" Granny asked Royal.

"Mmm." She looked at the stove then pointed at my grandma food "That."

"What you want Sayir ?"

"I wanttttt." Sayir stood up in her chair "I want that." She pointed at her food as well.

"Okay baby." She turned and looked at my momma rolling her neck.

"My son know his momma can cook." She rolled her neck back at her handing me a plate and fork "There you go my favorite son." 

"Thank you ma."

"Don't try to bribe him." Granny pointed "Cause that's my son."