𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸.

★彡 𝘾𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝘼 𝙕𝙄𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙍𝙈𝘼𝙉 彡★
"PRI"

🌴 MIAMI, FLORIDA 🌴
—DAY 2/7—

"We can't out dress the strippers bitch."

"This bitch Pri." Koop shook his head while they laughed.

"You look good tho." Judah looked me up and down.

"Ion give a damn bout them strippers." Kim scrunched her face up "I'm the baddest bitch in the club, Ion wanna hear shit." She held her phone out for Dash to grab "Now take my picture. Get my good angles."

"Here bitches go." Judah sarcastically said "Gotta do it for Facebook."

"And do." Kim rolled her neck turning around "They needa see what a bad bitch looking like in Florida right now."

I chuckled looking around clutching onto my clutch purse "Come on Pri, The fuck ? Cause you a bad bitch too." Kim rolled her neck putting her shades on. "Y'all with the baddest bitches."

"The baddest hoes." Koop scoffed.

"Not even the baddest." Dash made a face "Just some hoes."

"Boy I'm the baddest BITCH like stated." Aide sucked her teeth.

"Ian even no hoe so ima go ahead and ignore the whole conversation." I waved my hand.

"Yeah, Pri one of the guys." Koop waved his hand.

"Fasho, Fasho." I nodded "Deffff one of the guys."

Streetz side eyed me making me roll my neck "I said what I said."

He made a face looking around not saying anything "I'm a proud hoe, Ian gone keep telling y'all either." Kim sucked her teeth looking at their pictures "Ou this one cute."

"Pri look so cute. Snap a picture bitch." Aide unlocked her phone.

"No she don't." Blitz looked me up and down from the distance.

"First of all." I mugged him "We broken up. Stop talking to me."

"I keep telling you, Do you, Cause when I do me ? Its a wrap."

"You almost couldn't breathe this morning when she did her." Miah scoffed making Streetz and Judah bust out laughing.

"That nigga Blitz a whole clown." Von chuckled.

"A wholeeee clown." Judah dragged.

"Kiss my ass." Blitz flicked them the finger.

I chuckled turning around and posed letting Aide take my picture "Miah all in the background of yo picture."

I looked back then moved over pulling my dress down at the bottom "This shit keeps lifting up." I sucked my teeth.

"Korey said you look goooooood." Aide chuckled.

Mac🐒
Would like to FaceTime..