𝘓𝘟𝘟𝘐𝘐𝘐.

░▒▓█ 𝐍𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 █▓▒░
"STREETZ"

🏍 PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA 🏍

"This her shit bruh." I laughed recording Sayir turning up to the Youngboy song.

"HOLD ON SLAT BUSINESS !" Sayir stood up in her seat wiping her nose dancing.

Dash bust out laughing recording her too "Bruh hell nah. My niece funny as helllll."

"She always gotta attitude." I zoomed in on Royal sitting there with a mug on her face looking at her sister act a fool.

"THEY GONE HATE ON US UNTIL WE GONE THAT'S WHAT TEN SAID !" Me Dash and Sayir hollered.

Royal started crying making me turn the radio down and look at her "What is wrong with you Royal ?"

"I want my momma." She cried.

"We too ghetto for her." Dash shook his head "Sayir forever my favorite niece. She gone do her shit every time."

"Come here." I held my arm out for Royal.

She got up climbing in the front with me still crying "Look at me mama. Stop crying." I wiped her face.

She started sniffing wiping her face "I want my momma."

"Call yo momma." I grabbed her phone unlocking it.

"How you know her password ? She won't tell me." Sayir leaned over looking in the phone.

"You nosy. I bet she didn't tell you." I looked at her chuckling.

I handed Royal her phone picking mines up "You know you really my twin ?" I asked Sayir.

"I look better than you."

"We look alike." I started laughing with Dash.

"Act alike too." Dash added chuckling still.

"What's wrong Royal ?"

"I wanna come with you momma." Royal sniffed telling her.

"What's wrong ?"

"She being a cry baby." Dash answered.

"No she not." I touched one of her twists. "She miss her momma. This morning was her first time seeing her in 4 fucking days."

"Nehemiah." Reign sigh "Not right now."

"You right. Ian gone embarrass you in front of your nigga."

"Saylor said we some bad influences on Sayir. That's why she alway walking around her house screaming." Dash started laughing. 

"This shit in her blood. She gotta accept that." I chuckled as well "Ain't that right Tink ?"

"Yeah." She dapped me up. 

I love this lil fuck.

"I wanna come with you momma."