𝐕𝐈𝐈.

░▒▓█ 𝐍𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 █▓▒░
"STREETZ"

🏍 PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA 🏍

"Demon seed my momma'll tell you"

"I want that."

I grabbed the Doritos handing the bag to Sayir "What you want ?" I asked Christian bad ass.

"That." He pointed at the bag of Popcorn.

I grabbed the bag handing it to him then grabbed a bag of Cheddar ruffles"Come on." I walked over to the counter.

"Daddy I get this?" Sayir held up some blue mike and ikes.

I nodded putting my chips and water bottle on the counter "Gimme a white russian leaf, a pineapple leaf  and a black. Plastic tip."

I grabbed the chips and huggies from Christian and Sayir "Girl, You want the whole damn box ?" I grabbed the mike and ike box she was holding.

She nodded stepping back. "Yes."

I put the whole box on the counter pulling a twenty out my pocket. "I just put this box out there too." The cashier chuckled adding and bagging the shit up "You want the whole box ?"

I shook my head "Nah. You can dump them in the bag."

"Aight. 15.46."

I handed him the 20 looking at Sayir as she grabbed my hand. "4.54. Have a nice day."

"You too." I grabbed the bag and my change.

"Hm." I gave em 2 dollars for each and a quarter "Put it in yo pocket."

Christian stopped and lifted his whole shirt up just to put the money in his pocket "Dude." I started laughing looking at this nigga.

"Daddy, where my juice?"

I pulled her red huggie out the bag and opened it handing it to her with the top. "Hm." I opened Christian's handing it to him.

I walked from in front of the store looking around as I went in the bag pulling one of these mike and ikes out opening em "Come on." I stopped looking behind me at Sayir walking slow as hell drinking that huggie. 

She walked past me still drinking it. I looked at Christian digging in his nose flicking em "You a dirty nigga." I told him shaking my head.

We walked back down the street towards the block where everybody was. "Some." Sayir held her hand up as I shook the mike and ikes in my hand looking around.

I poured three in her hand eating the ones in my hand. My phone started ringing making her look at me " Yo phone." She pointed as I pulled it out my pocket.

Momma❤️
Would like to FaceTime...

"Hello ?" I answered it.

"What you doing ?"

"None. Outside." I walked over to Jas handing him his black then handed Dre the rellos.