𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼

░▒▓█ 𝐍𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 █▓▒░
"STREETZ"

🏍 PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA 🏍 

"What's her name?" My grandma asked.

I stared at this baby long and hard tryna convinced myself that this was my damn baby but I just couldn't "Her name Sage Zaloni Queen."

"She got that Queen I see."

"She needa take that shit off." I sucked my teeth "I'm telling you granny, this is not my child."

"Why you keep saying that? Because her momma was fucking other people while she was pregnant? Come on now boy. This baby look just like Sayir and Sayir looks just like you."

"You know how you just feel connected with your child for the first time?"

"I ain't felt that feeling since Katherine ass was born." She scoffed "Ion feel no damn connection with her ass now. Get on my last damn nerve."

"The same connection I felt with Sayir when I first came home, I do not feel with this baby at all. This is not my lil fuck. Saylor think she got me but she don't."

"You get a DNA test?"

"Yes. I did it soon as I got her."

"Mm. Mm. Mm." She shook her head.

"I feel like I got another kid."

"Welll." She looked at Sage and shrugged "Ion know maybe so."

I shook my head "Not this fuck, Another one. I feel like I got another kid. Ion know why I got this feeling but I do and I want it to go away so I can stop thinking on it."

"Well who do you possibly think you got pregnant ?"

"Saylor stupid ass the only one. Everybody else, I fuck with condoms."

"What about your girlfriend? Maybe her."

"She not pregnant. We don't fuck without protection and the way her life set up? She don't need to be worried about no damn baby." I shook my head. 

"Well who else could it possibly be Nemo?"

"Ion know and ion like that ion know. My gut fucking with me."

"The gut never lies so if you feel it, It's true." She patted my shoulder "Now lemme hold Saylor baby before she get changed from a Queen."

I chuckled handing Sage to her "Ion know why she bought this baby to me. She should've took her to Tee Joc."

"Who the hell is Tee Joc?"

"Oh you don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Saylor fuck with a dyke and told Sayir the dyke her new daddy. So now Sayir got two daddies."

She bust out laughing "Whatttt. Is you serious?"

"I'm serious as can be granny. The dyke so dumb, She gone kill her damn self. I'm putting that in the air. I don't give a fuck."