𝙓𝙇𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄.

░▒▓█ 𝐍𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 █▓▒░
"STREETZ"

🏍 PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA 🏍

"What happened at yo babymomma crib ?" Dash asked feeding his son.

"Saylor and Sayrè jumped Pri last night when I went to drop Royal off to her momma and Pri ass got a whole cast on."

"Fuck they jump her for ?"

"Over nothing." I made a face "Then when we went round there or whatever and Saylor nem ain't try to come outside. I saw Tina live and saw Candy boyfriend in the live so I already knew what was up. I went and got Sayir out the house. Saylor followed me outside and saw Mackie nem. They came downstairs, I put Sayir in the car and gave her ass my food. Walked back down to Pri and nem. They fighting and shit and I got my hands in my pocket watching the fight and shit. Then one of the niggas was like go get it cause he clutching. Dude went to get that bitch, Came back and I upped on em. Pri daddy upped on Candy boyfriend. We left from round there then like thirty minutes later, Saydi called me and said Saylor got shot so come get Sage cause she don't know where her daddy at." I scrunched my face up.

"Why you gotta take her baby ?"

"That's what I said. Fuck they talm bout ?" I made a face "I still went to get her tho. Only cause I got baby fever."

"You got two 3 years."

"They ain't babies no more. They asses toddlers. I want a baby. I ain't get to see neither one of them as babies."

"So have a baby."

"Pri don't want no kids. She not ready to be a mother."

"Shid I would've been bold and still get her ass pregnant."

"Ain't no use, She just gone abort it." 

"Oh damn. That's crazy."

"Dead ass."

"Where yo babymomma get shot at ?"

"The back of her ankle and the right side of her back. Nigga that sent the nigga to get the gun the one that's dead. The other nigga straight, Candy boyfriend got blamed up. Nigga bitch ass still alive. Saylani got grazed, Tina got grazed in the face. Everybody else was straight."

"What's the story ?"

"Don't nobody know what happened." I shrugged. "Police asked Mackie nem what happened, They told them what happened with them jumping Pri and why they was all out there. They don't know what happened far as the nigga getting kilt. Then Saylani told them they was fighting and somebody started shooting at Candy boyfriend and nem and they ran. I mean, The shit was half true cause we definitely did up at they ass."

"Glad to see you and pops in law getting along."

"It won't none like that. Niggas jumped his daughter and we stood 10 behind her." I shrugged wiping the slob off Sage chin "I think he shot Saylor tho cause I ain't shoot no where near where they was fighting at."

"Nine times outta ten tho ?" I looked at him then nodded "He did."

"Pri must got some good cat if yo ass just shot at some niggas with her opp ass daddy."