Socializing pt1

Începe de la început

Qing: (dejected look) You...are really a piece of work. A fine one at that. So, what are you saying? You will let me get disown by my mother?

Me: You won't get disown. You already said yes to attending this event so that means, you are safe.

Qing: On the family registry, yes. What about my sanity? Who will save my sanity while I attend that boring event?

Me: Your shrink. Call him. Tell him to attend this event with...okay, your eyes are getting narrower and narrower and I have a feeling you are about to explode.

Qing: You will be right. Say no one more time to my request and I will really lose it, Feng Jian Yu.

(Oh, whole name. Baba means business, Dayu ah...)

I know. It's so hot. You all know that Qing looks hot as hell when he is mad. Me likey...

(Dayu ah! Baba is desperate. Help him!)

Oh, alright. Alright. Stop the panicking. I will help him get my help to help him.

(What?)

You see, your Baba is missing something while trying to convince me to help him. So I will help him get a hint on how to get my yes into helping him.

Me: My Love, you are asking the wrong thing. Ask me the right question.

Qing: (confuse) What?

Me: Ask me again.

Qing: Will you come to me on this event? Please...

Me: Wrong. Try again.

Qing: Dayu will you...

Me: Wrong! Again.

Qing: (sighing) Dayu ah, will you please...

Me: Ehhh! Wrong. Again.

Qing stared at me. I stared back at him. Then I slowly blinked my eyes several times. Qing groaned again like I am torturing him.

Qing: (sighing like his soul is leaving his body) Dayu ah, what can I do for you, or give to you, in exchange to saying yes to accompanying me and Mama to this event?

Me: (smiling broadly) Now you are learning. Hmmm, let me think. What could I possibly ask as payment to feel fully compensated to attend this boring event with you?

Qing: (under his breath) Shit!

Me: Do you have any protest?

Qing: What? No. Go on and think about it. Think about it hard.

I smiled and nodded. I thought about what he could give me in exchange to accompanying him and his mother to this social event.

When I told Qing what I want though...he flat out rejected me.

Qing: You want us to cancel our plan to go skiing next month?

Me: Yeah. Lets stop going into snowy resorts and go somewhere else.

Qing: Like where?

Me: I don't know. Somewhere without snow.

Qing: No. I am looking forward to this skiing vacation, Dayu ah.

Me: But we do it every year. Aren't you tired of seeing mountains of snow and skiing?

Qing: Yes. I'm not tired of it. We agreed we will ski next month and that's what we will do. Think of another compensation you want.

Me: But that's what I want.

Qing: (stormy look on his face) Think of another thing. I will not say that again, Dayu. We will proceed to ski next month. End of discussion.