S.M.U.T Lust

Hey,so I got good reviews of the last one so I though I guess another one!!

QOTD:scenarios for others???

Note!
I've been working on this one so it might not suck..idk
Also! I'm working on one for Lost silver,you Guys can leave suggestions on what it should be about!
______

I glare at EJ as he flirts with ANOTHER girl in class,I can't believe he's such a whore. He's LITERALLY gotten with all the girls at this school,expect for me. I won't give into his little "charm." Or whatever he calls it. He turns to me,and winks,walking away,some girls glaring. I hear whispers all around me as I study for the test."can you believe he hasn't slept with ___ yet?? "
" maybe he already did and she sucked ass." There goes the giggles again." Or she thinks she's better than him." Even more giggles. I sigh,obviously frustrated. The bell rings and I get up, walking out of class,until I get pulled aside and pushes up against the wall,by none other than Jack himself."let's play titanic, you be the ocean and I'll go down on you." He whispers in his husky voice,making you shiver slightly,but you roll your eyes."how about you be Jack and die?" You say,glaring. He laughs,picking you up,making you wrap your legs around him as a reflex. He pushes you more against the wall,his lips centimeters from yours."playing hard to get i see,aren't we miss ___?" He says seductively,moving his one free hand lower and under your skirt,slightly rubbing your vag. You shiver as he lightly traces it.
"S-stop! Your just going to use me for sex." You say,trying to push him off of you,but he holds on tighter."now now ___,wouldn't want to get caught,would we?" He tuts, looking around and pushes you into a classroom,closing and locking the door. It's dark enough for no one to see anything if they look inside,but light enough for Jack to see you.
He pushes you down on the teachers desk,well not before he wiped everything off of it. "Now now miss ____," he says huskily,Kissing your neck,licking around your sweet spot,making you moan slightly. He sucks on it for a few seconds,then moves lower,creating a hickey . He then creates a whole trail of hickeys down your neck. He then rips open your button up shirt,and stares slightly."wow,who knew the nerd had awesome breasts?" He says,chuckling,making you blush,still mad about him holding down your arms."go Fuck yourself Jack." You say,and he slyly smirks." I'd rather fuck you,____ baby." He says back,making you tingle down below. He then gets an idea,ripping some of your button up and tying your arms and legs to the sides of the desk,making you unable to move."Jack once I get free you are SO DEAD." You glare,and he laughs,covering your eyes with a piece of cloth,tying it." Do you do this to all your girls EH?" You say as he tightens the knots." Only the feisty ones,which is only you baby." He says,then rips off your bra,making you shiver from the sudden coldness of the air.he cups your breasts,playing with one,making you moan lightly. He smirks more,then slowly licks around the other,his warm tongue sending your body a wave of pleasure and tingles. You moan,but he kisses you,shoving his tongue down your throat,making you gag slightly . When you don't kiss back,he growls,squeezing your breasts,making you gasp ."kiss.back." He growls,and you oblige. Your tongues collided and clashed together, your hot breath mixing . You feel something run against your clit,making your breath hitch. It was hard,and it felt like fabric was holding it in...he pulls away,satisfied with your french kissing skills." Are you sure this is your first time baby??" He coos,making you growl."fuck you." Is all you say. He smirks and licks your nipple,making you gasp . He then proceeds to suck on it,making you moan.he plays with the other,rubbing his knee against your vaginal area. Your breath quickens as you feel something bottle up in. Your body...what's happening?
He can see that you were so close by these actions,so he pulled away,making you whimper slightly. "Uh-uh-uh____,you can't cum yet..." He then gets close to your ear,nibbling on it then licks it."I still haven't tasted you." He whispers,making you shudder. He lowers down,and pulls down your wet panties,revealing a throbbing and soaked vagina."already came??" He chuckles as he sees you blush wildly."fuck you Jack." You say again.he smirks,not giving you a warning as he plunges his tongue deep into your pussy,making you gasp and buckle your hips towards him,so he can go further. He swirls it around wildly,happily getting a taste of your sweet cum. You moan,throwing your head back in pleasure. How come you haven't done this before?? It's amazing!
Your breath hitches again,the weird feeling coming up in your stomach again."j-Jack..i-i-" it was too late,he pulled away and your sweet juices leaked out,and he licks them all up,then goes up,kissing you again.you can taste all of your cum in his mouth as he plays with your tongue. He pulls away,"you taste wonderful baby..." He says breathless. You did taste wonderful to him,like he can do that all day every day.
He then winces as his erection runs against his pants,so he quickly pulls his boxers and pants down,revealing his long,hard erection. Of course,you can't see it since you are blindfolded.he then unties your arms and makes you sit up. You feel something warm and hot go close to your face."touch it." He says seductively. You hesitantly grab it softly,making him moan. You gasp,finding out what it is."i-I've never done this be-" "I don't care ____,do it." He growls,making you whimper.
You slowly touch him,moving up and down. He moans and throws his head back,pleasures by this. You then lean foreword,licking the tip of his shaft,making him shudder,Pre-cum slightly leaking out. One of your hands then softly plays with his balls, and the other pleasures his shaft,while your mouth takes in whatever your hand couldn't get. These three things at once sent Jack off the edge,making him cum into your mouth. You lap all the juices up,gulping it down,it sliding slowly down your throat. Suddenly,your pushed back down again,arms restricted by jacks. He kisses you,and you kiss back,pre cum dripping from your vag. You feel something press against your entrance,making you whimper. He kisses you more,then pulls away,muttering"I'll go slow ____,don't worry." He then pushes himself in slowly,making you throw your head back in pain. Once he was fully in, he looks at you,waiting for the signal to keep on going. Soon,the pain turned into pleasure,"j-Jack.." You moaned out,and he proceeds to o on. He thrusts in and out,your moans synchronized together. You feel him pump in and out faster and faster,our stomach turning into knots as you felt your self close to orgasming." J-Jack i-" "m-me too _-___!" He says,pumping as fast as he could. You both moaned loudly,orgasming at the same time. He pumps in and out slower and slower,letting you both ride out your orgasms. You both breathe heavily,and he pulls out ."d-did you use a condom Jack?"
"......shit."