Late Night Talks

Hey! So,I was thinking, I might delete my a different world story,since I have no frucking Idea where I'm going to do with it,but I want to make a new story...
But I don't have any characters for it,so,maybe...does one of you guys want to be in my story??
It's a work in progress, but I need at least 5 main characters,
That's if you want to,of course.
3 girls and two guys,it can be OCs too!
So,for the story,I was thinking about writing a Whole new concept of my old A different world story,but like having it based on these 5 people,finding a lake that leads underground,and something happens when they look into it,they see this whole dystopian society,and it is their job to bring it back to what it once was.
At least,that's what I'm hoping it would be like...anyways,back to the story.

If you want to be in it, message me your
Name:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Looks:
Personality:
Style:
Etc
Also! If you want to help me write it....I'll be more than gladly to have you! :3
____________
BEN and I were laying down on my rooftop,relaxing and looking at the stars. You see,whenever I am stressed,or Ben just wants to get away from his creepypasta family,we both come up here,just to lie(?) down and think about life.
"Do you think..." I start to say,looking up at the constellations ,"that maybe...there's a different world out there? Like a whole different planet, full of life and unknown species,waiting to be discovered?" I finish. BEN stares at me,smiling lightly,then pokes my forehead,"you have a lot of imagination babe." He says,then sighs," I wish I can tell my family about you,you know? They all wonder where I'm off to,and whenever I see the guys look at you when they and I are on our walks are your coincidentally taking the same route,I get really mad and just want to say,'back off she's mine bitches.'" He chuckles,and I giggle,snuggling into his chest more."well..."I say,looking into his eyes,"if you want to,then go ahead,shout it!" He smirks,standing up. He cups his mouth,making a megaphone-like thing with his fingers,and yells"I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND ____ _____!" You stare at him,mouth ajar in awe."what? You wouldn't think I would do it baby?" He huskily says,and dips you down into a passionate kiss.