You are a new creepypasta

Hey guys! What's up?nsorry I didn't update yesterday I'm sick,too much partying XD sooooo,I just started to watch MLP... Its awesome a.f! I don't really see how can people not like it!but that's opinion :)

Question of the day: What would your creepypasta name be ?

My answer:The Skin Weaver....don't ask y XD

Also for this I'm going to just have you be  The Skin Weaver since I'm to lazy to put(your creepypasta name here)....or am I MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

_______

   You were running in the woods,trying to get away from your parents. They abuse you,beat you,torture you and make you do all kinds of stuff."you can run but you can't hide my Kitty!"you mother yells,not far behind you. You trip and fall, hurting your ankle. You see a shadow behind you,and you turn,and scream.

     You wake up somewhere...chained to the wall. You look around,seeing it was a basement. There were footsteps coming down the stairs,so you pretended you were asleep."get up."a girly voice says,kicking your side. You groan and open your eyes. You see a brown haired girl,with an eye patch over her right eye and scratches all over her face and body. There were stitches covering some parts where the skin looks like it was cut off,and put back on. "Who..are you?"you ask and the mysterious girl gets out a hatchet and cuts the chains."A Proxy,Slenderman wants you."they say simply,picking you up and walking upstairs,then putting you down."get your shit.your leaving."they say,then the front door opens."go,now."they tell you,pushing you upstairs. As you grab your stuff,you hear yelling and then it stops. There's a thud,then tearing sounds. As you go downstairs with your stuff,you see your abusive parents,their skin all ripped off. The girl is in the corner,weaving something together...a,skin suit?!? She then hangs them on the wall,and writes in blood,"Skin Weaver." She stares at me,her eye looking at me emotionless."let's go."she says,pulling me out and into the woods. All of a sudden,she's gone. "Hello?"you ask,then feel something hit your head,and you fall to the ground,blacking out."sorry."the girls voice echoes.

     You suddenly wake up on the girls back,and your in front a mansion. It was spooky looking,and in the middle of a forest."where are we?"you ask as she goes up to the door and puts your down."your new home."she says,and opens it,pulling you along inside."I'm Hooome!"she yells,and footsteps hurry,then a guy with a blue and black tackles her to the ground."WHAT THE FUCK LOVINA WHY HAVE YOU BEEN GONE FOR A WEE-whose she??"he asks as he straddles her. So lovina is her name.. She pushes him off and throws him a bag of...kidneys?"welcome."she grumbles and he tackles her again."THANK YOU!"he says,then stands up clearing his throat."Eyeless Jack,or E.J."he says,holding out his hand. You shake it,"____." You say,making him lift up his mask a little so you can see his mouth,and he smiles. "Welcome dude." He says,then walks away,cherishing his bag of organs. You look at lovina,and shes already staring at you,her blue eye dull."your staying with me in my room,follow me."she says,walking away.you follow her and find yourself in a.black and blue room. There were two beds,both black and blue."that's yours,"she points to the bed by the window."stay off my bed and my closet."she says,and walks out. You sit on your bed and look around, this already looks better than your room back at your old house,more clean and organized then everything thrown into a corner.(AUTHOR-CHAN NO LIKE MESSES) you lay on your bed,until the door opens,revealing a boy in an orange hoodie. The hoodie covers his face,and when he looks up,his face is completely back,only showing two Red eyes and a red frown."h-hi...i-im Hoodie...w-welcome to the family...S-slender wants to s-see you..follow me."he says quietly,and you get up,and following him to this big black door,which opened right as I got in front of it."come in."a voice said,and you did. The door closed,and you gaped at what you saw. A tall,slender man(lolz), with a suit in,no face,completely white,with black tentacles...'I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...' You though(oh my reader-chan.) "What is hentai?" He asks,making your eyes widen."YOU READ MY MIND?!"you yell,making him flinch slightly."yes my child,my name is Slenderman,call me slender."he says calmly,making you stare at him like O.O.. "Im-"you start to say,but he stops you."____, I know,I've been watching you...and I think your worthy of being with us."he gets up and wraps a tentacle around you,pulling you in for a hug."welcome to the family....(your creepypasta name here.)

______

HOW 'BOHT PART TWO WHERE U MEET EVERYONE EEELLLSE!?