He listens to K-Pop + his reaction

Hey! So...I've been thinking,I haven't really been updating a lot like I promised myself I would for this story and Ive been really busy...

I might just finish this whole scenarios...I don't know. Let me know your opinion if I should stop it or not.

I'm just ranting hah.*awkwardly rubs back of head and puts on crayon by g-dragon*

______

BEN:

He listens to Crayon by G-Dragon

~~

He looks at you ."uhm....all I understood was crayon...does he mean to get your creative side on or something??" You burst out laughing at this."n-no he means like get your craziness on...here let me show you the music video"

*few minutes later*

"Oooooooooooooooooohh....okay. This isn't that bad I guess."*que the fangirling and rants about other k-pop stars*

His reaction: eh it was okay.

Eyeless Jack:

You show him....*drumroll*

Fantastic Baby by BIGBANG

~~

as you both were listening in the living room,your started to groove to the music,then started to dance crazily singing along,slightly stumbling on the words but chu don't care!

He stares at you like 'dafuq is wrong with dis bitch?' Then he joins along and tries to sing along.

Key term:TRIED."WOW,FANTASTIC BABY!" You both yell,and I come out of nowhere, Cosplaying as Lucy from Fairy Tail and dances along.

His review:YAAASSS.

Jeff the killer:

He listens tooooooooo.................

The Baddest Female by CL

~~~

As the song and music video plays on the t.v,Jeff is entranced by her outfits.

"Girl those outfits are ON.POINT!"he yells,putting his hands on his hips and snaps his fingers in a Z formation. All of a sudden he comes out in one of her outfits in the video and starts to copy her dance moves and sings along,the guys secretly filming while he does this.

His reaction:it will be all over YouTube.

Ticci Toby:

He listens to.................

Overdose by EXO-K

~~~

"Ready?" You ask him and he nods twitching."r-ready as I'll ever be.."he mutters and you press play on the music video. As it plays,you mutter the words,and Bob your head. You slightly fangirl as you see your favorite one come on. Toby looks at you,then at his outfit,and walks out,leaving you confused.

A few hours later,he comes back,looking like...HIM?! He then starts to sing the song and dance like them,slightly stumbling. You giggle,then burst out laughing,filming it as he slightly fails at the dances.

His reaction:*is still processing *

Lost silver:

He listens to......GOOD BOY by GD X TAEYANG

~~

As the video plays,you were asleep on his lap. He knows you like this song and the guys,so he starts to think,thinking leads to plans,and plans leads to making a cute fool out of himself.

You wake up and see silvers not around. You get up and look around."y-you awake??" Silver says,peeking out from behind the door. You nod and yawn. He then starts to play the song,and comes out dressed like Taeyang. Your eyes widen as he starts to act like him and sing like him. You blush bright red and stare at him in awe,then tackle him to the ground,and give himz manyz and manyz kissez.

His reaction:SO FUCKING KAWAIII!

Dark link:

He listens toooo........ I Got A Boy by Girls Generation(this shall be fun *evil laugh and begins to type rapidly*)

~~~~

As he listens to it,he looks to see if your not around,and starts to dance to it,trying to copy their moves,but failing miserably. You just got home,and heard music blasting from your Guy's bedroom,so you walk up there,and peek,eyes widening and gasping slightly . you see him wearing a crop top of yours and somerltight leggings with some gold chains on and high tops,wearing a snap back and dancing to their song,singing miserably. You giggle silently and film this,putting it on YouTube for everyone to see.

His reaction:everyone enjoyed itz

______

Aaanf that's all the time I had for sorreh! And sorry if I didn't do good,I'm new to this k-pop fandom ,but I'm starting to looove it!