HoodiexNeko!Reader part 2

last time,we partied till we passed out...now it's the morning after.

Arthur's POV

"Hey Arthur we are here dude!!DAMN dudette's house is HUGE!!"Alfred yelled.

"Bloody hell I was sleeping!"I yelled back to him,getting out of the car."well you did tell the hero to wake you up when we were here Hahahahahahahah!"he said laughing. I glared,and walked up to the step,him following.

I knocked on the door,and no one answered,so I knocked again,but it didn't feel like the door.I looked,and saw I knocked on this boys face."oh!terribly sorry.is gamer home by any chance?" I asked,looking at him.he was dressed as an...elf of some sort.

"yeah,come on in bro!you must be Arthur...and Alfred."he said,looking at Alfred.I turned,and saw Alfred eating a....hamburger?! again!? "can we come in now?! the hero needs water!"Alfred yells threw his chews.disgusting.

"yeah."the elf said,letting us come in. this house was a mess!! cups everywhere,like they had a.....party... "GAMER!!!THERE HEEEEERRREEEE!!" elf-boy said,and then there were tumbling sounds.

soon,I saw gamer tumbling down the steps.she face plants on the floor."ouch." she says.she looks up,and sees us.

"IGGY!!!!! ALFIE!!!"She yelled,hugging us both. "HEY GAMER,DUDETTE,DO YOU HAVE WATER."Alfred yelled back to her.she pointed to the kitchen."IN THERE." she yelled again."THANKS!" he says pulling out of the hug,kissing her cheek,and running towards the kitchen.

"stop yelling for God's sake!!"I tell her. "SOR-I mean sorry..heheh"she says,giggling. I chuckle also."it's nice to see you,Kat."I tell her,pulling out of our hug. she blushes and giggles."nice to see ya to,IGGY."she says,then runs up stairs. I run after her,yelling"DONT CALL ME IGGY"

your POV

so you and hoodie are in my attic,waiting for england-I mean Arthur and I

"I hope he gets here soon."you mutter."i-I don't."you heard hoodie say. you turn to him,confused."what,why?"you ask. he blushes,and looked away."y-you look adorable a-as part c-cat."he stutters. you giggle,and hug him.your tail wrapped around both off you.and you started to purr.

you guys stayed like that for a while,until We interrupted.

"hehehehehe! !"I giggle,running in,Arthur following. "IGGY IGGY IGGY IGGY" I yell at him.he glares. "EHEM.."you say,and we turn.

"oh!sorry"i say laughing."this is Arthur,he will try to turn you back...if you want to,that is.."I say. you thought to yourself I don't really want to turn back,cuz it's fun.and I see gamer likes it *turns to see me chasing my tail* yeah,I'll ask her to help me get use to it. "so....yes or no?"Arthur said to you."no."you say.

I then run abd hug you."YAY NEW NEKO BESTIE! !!!"I yell,jumping up and down.you giggle,and jump with me."you should try...CHASING YOUR TAIL.ITS FUN!!"I yell,chasing my tail.hmmm...maybe it wasn't a bad choice. you thought,and began to chase it.

"hahaha!"you laugh,cuz it's FUCKING FUN AS HELL!! Arthur and hoodie laugh

joining in,even though they don't have any tails.

heh hope you liked it!sorry that it was mostly on Arthur, and not you guys.that's just how I pictured it.hehe sorry again.bye!