You are a new creepypasta (part 2)

Heeey! Sorry if today's is late,I've been watching Mlp all day with my nephew since I'm babysitting him again ! Hope you like it!

Question of the day: favorite song??

My answer:either fabulous by roomie or A Match Into Water by Pierce The Veil

Also! I was thinking of doing another song-one shot,you guys can pick the person,either Jeff the killer,ticci Toby,BEN,Dark Link(he's a new addition!) Sonic .exe(ALSO a new addition!)

_________

Slenderman led you out into the kitchen,where you saw some guy,really cute if you dare say,stuffing his face in waffles. "Ehem." Slenderman says,making the guy stop, and look up slowly,his face full of syrup and waffle crumbs."this is ___, or (your creepypasta name). She's going to be apart of this family." He says,pushing you forward. You smile shyly,waving at him."hi.." You say.and the guy awes."h-hi! I'm ticci Toby!"he says slightly twitching,then holds out his hand,which you take and he shakes it rapidly. You pull your hand away,seeing there was maple syrup on it from his hand."oops s-sorry!" He says,wiping his hands and face. He gives you a towel and you wipe your hands clean. "Toby." A voice says from behind you. You turn,and see a.... Link cosplayer?? "BEN! Th-this is ___! O-or (creepypasta name)!" Toby says,and you wave. BEN smirks and goes to you,holding your hand and kissing it softly."pleasure to meet you  ____." He purrs out,making you blush and pull your hand away. He then has a knife at his neck,and you see the girl again,her eyes now blood red."BEN,what did I tell you about hitting on the new girl." She growls,and BEN laughs nervously."b-baby please,I-I MEAN LOVINA." He chokes out,and she rolls her eyes,pulling her knife away and pushing him away,which makes his run upstairs."sorry about him."she says,and you finally notice what she's wearing. She's wearing black leather gloves,only showing her fingertips and her nails were painted red with skulls on it. She has black skinny jeans with rips in them, a red crop top that has a skull ripped into it,showing some of her skin,a black leather jacket,her hair slightly wavy and red tips at the ends of them. Her eyepatch was a lacy black and red one,and her makeup consisted of red. I'm guessing she likes red and black??"its okay."you say to her,making her slightly smile."I'll show you everyone else." She says,grabbing your hand and pulling you out to the living room. You see a lot of people there,all chatting.ehem!!" The girl says,making everyone turn and face you guys. You gulp slightly,nervous about if they may like you or not."this is ___ or (creepypasta name). She is the new addition and my friend,so if you hit on her,you will sure be seeing m fist in your face."shehisses,makingsome guys gulp. A little girl runs up to you and pulls on your hand."will you play with me??" She asks,and you smile."later I will." You say,making her squeal."I'm sally!" She says,and another girl comes upm"I'm Jane.Jane the killer. And to let you know I'm NOT jeff's girlfriend!"she says,and her and Sally go. Another girl comes up, a clock for an eye."I'm clockwork!"she says,then pulls a knife and puts it on your neck,"stay away from toby!" She growls,but Lovina pulls her away and pushes her."go bother someone else clocky." Lovins mocks,making clockwork glare at her,and walk away. Damn,they must not like each other... Another guy comes up,and outs his hand around your waist and pulls you closer."hey babe I'm dark link,but you can call me anytime."he winks,but then gets pulled away by lovina and punched in the face."what did I tell ya dark!" As they fight,a guy who has a feminine mask on comes up."I'm masky."he says,holding out his hand,and you shake it. "That's all for now! I need to take her out for her first kill!" Lovina says,pulling me away and outside."now,knife or axe?" She says, holding out both. You think it over,then pick the axe."I'll use this." You say,making her smirk."good choice." She says,then starts to walk away. You hurriedly follow her,and soon you guys are at a neighborhood."how did we get here so fast?" You ask,then she laughs."secret." She says,then looks around."that house." She says,skipping towards it, you following. As you guys go there,there's a girl and guy in a room,making out. Then,you recognize them. Its (guy you hate name) and (girl you hate name). You smirk,oh thus is going to be fun. Lovina climbs up the side of the house,you following. This is it,you thought,time to do what I've wanted to do for years......

As you and lovina peek in the room,you see the lights are off,and they are doing some....things. You both climb in the window,slightly cringing at the sounds they are making. Lovina points to the girl then to you,then to the guy then her. You nod and lovina pulls the guy off of the girl,then proceeds to straddle him and start to rip off his skin. You tackle the girl and lift up the hatchet,bring it down on her face repeatedly,her screams dying out. "___! She's gone!" Lovina says.pulling you off of her."that felt...."you say breathing heavily. You looked around the room,seeing his skin pinned in the wall !lovinas signature sign,and the girls skull beaten in. You smirk,looking at all of this."good......"