Songshot(EJ)

*cries because sEnpai/Oppa won't notice me*
UGH I hate this feeling.
ANYWAAAAYYYS here's another one since I'm at a pool parteh and I'd rather be on my phone than actually in the pool because I'm already tan af and the water is cold.
QOTD:any stories you guys want to recommend me?Like Kpop creepypasta, anything actually.
____
Song: Yours To Hold by Skillet
~
I see you standing here
But you're so far away
Starving for your attention
You don't even know my name

You're going through so much
But I know that I could be the one to hold you
_____
Jack woke up this morning,yawning and got up,brushing his teeth,taming his hair and put on his clothes. Finally,he put on his mask."AYE!" He heard someone knock vigorously on his door. He opens it,and BEN falls in,already in his 'human' disguise. You see, they have to go to school,since Slenderman thinks it would be best if they 'got a better education.' He nods,and BEN hands him a potion thing,that he drinks. His skin then turns a light tan."I'm still keeping the mask though." Jack says, walking downstairs,seeing Jeff and Toby also ready." D/do we really have to go t-today??" Toby whines,eating some waffles. Slenderman nods,"yes. A good education I-" " is important we get it for the 100th time." Jeff interrupts him annoyed. Slender sighs, then grabs them,teleporting them to the woods behind the school."have a nice day." He says,the teleports away. Jack sighs,trudging his way into the school."f*cking Slenderman making us go to school." He mutters,looking down. Suddenly,he bumps into someone,and falls back."oh sorry!" An angelic voice says.he looks up,and sees this beautiful girl looking down at him.(up above!)
She had this distinctive tattoo on her face and on her right a,and she seems to notice him looking at them."I was born with them." She says shrugging,then helps him up."____." She holds out her hand,waiting for him to shake it. He shakes it,stuttering,"eyel-I mean j-Jack." She chuckles at this."nice to meet ya stuttering Jack." She says,then grabs her skateboard,and rides into the school,ignoring the teachers and students."woah dude,she's hot."BEN comes up. Jeff also agrees,and Toby is still munching on some waffles."back off." Jack growls,"well damn dude." Jeff laughs, and walks into school,the rest following.
____
Every single day
I find it hard to say
I could be yours alone
You will see someday
That all along the way
I was yours to hold
I was yours to hold
_____
Jack sighs as he picks at his food,staring at ____ from across the room. She's laughing with some of her friends,and slightly pushes a Light-brown haired girl,who smirks and smashes a cupcake on. Her face,making ___ to the same to her. They both laugh,and wipe it off as if it's normal."see you staring~" BEN says,sitting down at the table,Toby and Jeff also sitting."shut up,I was simply...observing." He says,then turns to look at her,only to see her staring right back. He blushes under his mask and looks down,making ___ giggle and her friend to nudge her,wiggling her eyebrows."the chick next to her is kinda hot." BEN says,smirking at the other girl,who looks at him weirdly and a guy sits next to her,glaring at him."never mind." He says,looking away,making Jeff laugh."pussy." He says while laughing. They all talk,but Jack doesn't seem to pay attention,with only one thing on his mind, as she, was ____.
____
I see you walking by
Your hair always hiding your face
I wonder why you've been hurting
I wish I had some way to say

You're going through so much
Don't you know that I could be the one to hold you
_____
____ sighs,looking down at her now-broken skateboard. Some popular sluts came and broke it with their heels,then began to beat her up. ____ sniffles,cleaning her face from the blood and cuts. She walks out of the bathroom,and to her locker, opening it. As she opens it,her face gets pushed into the locker,making a big gash on her forehead."awe,little miss loser is crying~"the chick says,digging her heel into her back,making ____ hiss in pain."whatcha gonna do,baby?~" the girl says sickly-sweet. "Leave her the F*CK alone." ____ hears a voice,then some thumps. She gets pulled out of the locker,and she sees a familiar mask."j-Jack??" She says as he pulls her into the bathroom,and locks the door. He sits her up on the sink and starts to clean the gash up."are you okay??" He asks worried,and she nods shyly."y-yeah.." ____ says wincing. He then stops,and pulls his mask up a little,revealing his lips,and kisses her forehead gently,making ____ blush in embarrassment."thanks." She says quickly,jumping off and hurries out,leaving Jack standing there,dazed and confused.
____
I'm stretching but you're just out of reach
You should know
I'm ready when you're ready for me
And I'm waiting for the right time
For the day I catch your eye
To let you know
That I'm yours to hold
____
School just ended,and ___ was hurriedly walking out,trying to avoid everyone."___ wait!" She hears jacks voice,so she stops,turning around. Jack comes running,and stops in front of her,slightly panting."here." He says,giving her the skateboard that is somehow fixed."how-what?" She stares at it astonishes."I...fixed it?" He says,making her smile."oh thank you thank you thank you!!!"___ says,hugging him tightly,her legs wrapped around his waist."I could just kiss you!" She exclaims, and he smirks,pulling her face towards his."why don't you??"
____
I'm stretching but you're just out of reach
I'm ready when you're ready for me
____