Cookie pt 2

Hah,the awkward moment when you're supposed to be working,but your obsessing over EXO and BTS...Lolz.
_____
We were all just sitting down,BEN still wincing over the impact of getting hit in the crotch. Loving sighs,hitting him above the head,making him growl,"get over it,BEN."She says,then dodges his throw of a...game controller?"SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT FEELS YOURE A CHICK."he yells,going into his 'emo corner'. I sigh,covering my nose."he's growing mushrooms again...." Toby twitches and looks at lovina."j-just make more cookies to make him stop! I-it stinks of mushrooms!" She sighs,pouting,"never.he deserves none."she mumbles,playing with the hem of her shirt.

I sigh,getting up and pulling her to the kitchen,and get out the ingredients for her cookies,point to them,then her."MAKE."I order,and she sighs,obliging . She starts to make them,then makes me turn and she puts in her special ingredient. After putting them in the oven,we wait for 20 min,then they are ready. I push her over to BEN,whose still in his corner."give him one,"I whisper harshly.she mumbles,going over to him,holding out a cookie.he looks up,staring at it like it is the holy grail. He grabs it and munches on it hungrily. She walks away,passing out cookies."here."
She mumbles,sitting down ,but gets a phone call."hello-FINALLY FUCKING D.O WHERE THE FUCK ARE YA!?"she yells,scaring us all.
She goes to the kitchen,then comes out."LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO GET FOOOD."