Songshot

Things just keep getting worse and worse....
I was on my way to my friends house to see if she would want to go out to eat but....
Turns out,she's been dead for as out two weeks and I didn't know.
She was found in her house dead.
Another thing,my other friend was found dead. She hung herself.
So,in the span of ONE WEEK,I've found out 3 of my closest friends have died
Anyways,here's the last thing I'll write for a long time...hope you enjoy.
This is just a tribute to them,some memories I've held onto.
Saranghae~
Annyeong.
Have a yehet day.
_____
Song:Always Be Together By Little Mix.
~~
We are friends for life
Hold that deep inside
Let this be your drive
To survive

And just stand high and tall
Make sure you give your all
And if you ever fall
Know that I'm right here
____
memory #1:
we were all sitting by the lake,just lounging around. Danielle and I were laughing and playing around,while Jess And Kitty were in the water,swimming.
"Come on guys the water is purrrfect."kitty yells at us,and Danielle laughs,jumping into the water.
I stay behind,since I've always been insecure about my boys."Kat!come in!"Danielle yells,and I laugh nervously,"I-I'll just stay here..."
Jess sighs,swimming to me and getting out,hugging me."you have the perfect body! Don't be afraid to flaunt it!"she winks,taking off my jacket and pushing me in.i laugh,swimming around with them,having a great time .
_____

We'll always be together
Don't you worry, oh
I'll always be by your side
Don't you worry
Don't worry, no no no
The circle will never end
Just know that we'll meet again
And we'll always be together
Forever always, oh
I am here

_____
Memory #2
"OI! Leave Jess alone!" A little Kat(me) yells,running to help Jess up."and whatcha gonna do about it,Pint?" The other girl hissed. Little me smirked,and kicked the girl right in the face,cracking her nose."ow!" She cries,holding her now broken nose,running away.
"Thanks..." Jess says,getting up. Little me holds out her hand happily,"I'm Kat!! Your my new best friend okay?!"
Jess smiles,grabbing my hand,her bright green eyes sparkling,her black hair flowing."okay...best friend."
____
Find me in the sky
Dancing with the moon and night
Your heartbeat is disguised as my
Lullaby

Be happy and know that I'm
Watching you travel far and wide
Waiting for us to meet again
_____
Memory#3
"Jess?? Why is that girl crying?" A 10-year-old me asks. Jess looks confused,so I point to the law,and there she is, crying."your right...lets go comfort her.." She says softly,grabbing my tiny hand and pulling me towards the crying girl.
"Excuse me??" Jess asks,and the girl turns around,revealing her caramel eyes,fair skin and her light-brown wavy hair."y-yes?"she asks,sniffling. I smile lightly,sitting down,dangling my feet over the edge,"we didn't come to bother you,you just seemed lonely.."Jess sits on the other side of her,and we smile,making her smile lightly."I-I'm kitty..." She says softly,and I smile."IM KAT! We match!uh..a little bit."she laughs and Jess giggles,"and I'm Jess.."
____
We'll always be together
Don't you worry
Don't you worry
I'll always be by your side
Don't you worry
Don't you worry
The circle will never end
It'll never ends
Just know that we'll meet again
We'll meet again
And we'll always be together
Forever always
Oh
I am here
____
Memory #4
"GUYS GUS GUESS WHAT?!" I yells to Jess and Kitty."what??" They ask,and stop drawing something."I FOUND A NEW MEMBER TO OUR GROUP!! " I yell again,pulling out Danielle from the corner."SHES DANIELLE AND REALLY NICE!!" I giggle,pushing her towards the girls,making her play with her fingers."h-hi..."she says shyly,making them smile,they get up,and we all hug her."WELCOME TO THE Group DANIELLE!"
____
If you need me, yeah
I'm in the wind
Look for me friend
I'm in the stars

When you need me
The heavens will send
A message within

Straight to your heart

Oh
We'll always be together
Don't you worry
Don't you worry, no.
I'll always be by your side
Don't you worry
Never worry about a thing, no no no no no no no
The circle will never end
It'll never end
Just know that we'll meet again
We'll meet again
And we'll always be together
Forever always
Don't you worry
I am here
I am here
Yeah
I am here
______
*now*
I sigh,sitting on my bed,barely getting the news."how..what..why.." I sigh again,putting down a picture,then getting up,and pinning it to my wall of pictures of mostly them and I."why did you have to go...?"