meeting the other pastas PART 2

BEN: "i woke up like dis....flawless!" your ringtone started to play.you groaned,and stopped playing loadout.you get up and pick up your phone."___ phone,who the fuck is ruining my fun." you say sweetly,but mad.

"relax babe,its only me."BEN's voice came through the speakers."what do you want?" you say,going back to your computer,and started to play loadout again."well,i was wondering,if you wanted to meet my other friends... but since your so BUSY..." he says, but you sigh.

"fine,what time,im kind of in the middle of a game....DAMMIT!" you yell closing your computer.you just died,again."start getting ready,okay babe,bye."he says and hangs up."grr.....he ruined my game day."you say,pouting.sundays were always your game day.(thats MY gameday!!).

you gewt up,and go to your room.after a few minutes of choosing,you stuck with a blue croptop that says"games games games games." it keeps going on,getting smaller and smaller.you had black skinny jeans,with rips in them,and marvel vans.r

you put on your natural makeup look,which consists of mascara and nude lipstick. you look at yourself in the mirror,and nod."looking goood."you heard from behind you.you jumped and turned around. you glared at BEN and whacked him in the arm.

"not cool BEN!" you say, and he just pouts."sorry, i cant compliment my girlfriend?" he says putting his arms around you,and you blush."wh-when are we leaving?" you say,trying to change the subjust.

"riiiiiiight,now."he says,then pulls you out of your house,and into the woods,since you lived right next to them.you guys started to walk around the woods. then,BEN stopped."sorry babe,i have to blindfold you."he says,and blindfolds you. you don't mind it,since he told you about the pasta code.

a few minutes,like 10 or 15 minutes,later...he took the blindfold off. "here we are,lets go." he says.he grabs your hand and pulls you towards the door.

he then knocks on it,and waits.then,a boy with his orange hood up,and a red smile attached to his face, opened the door."o-oh,h-hi b-BEN." he says,and lets him in.

"wh-whos this?" he says,looking at me."this is ___,my girlfriend."BEN says,putting his arms on your waist. you just stood there,blushing

."o-oh,shes very p-pretty."he says,and BEN growls."mine bro!" he says, and the boy shook.you hit BEN and glared at him.he then calmed down,and took me into what it looks like the kitchen.

soon,people filled the kitchen,some whispering and staring at you. you got a little uncomfortable,so you stuck close to BEN. "so...who is this BEN?" you heard a firm voice say. you turned,and stood there,gaping. it was THE SLENDERMAN. you started to stutter,and BEN laughed nervously.

"th-this is my girlfriend,___" he says stuttering,and pulling you closer to him. slender man looks at you,and sigh."what did i tell you about having mortals in this house,it could cause danger to us!" he yells.

BEN cowers back a little,and so do you"s-sorry,sir.i-i just w-wanted to m-meet BEN'S f-friends."you say,backing slowly.he looks t BEN FOR a little while,and sighs again."she can stay."he said,and some people cheered.by the end of the night,everyone was happy and had a great time

hey guys!! sorry i did only just BEN, but i have schoolwork and all of that bullshit,so i will just do the rest one by one,if i have time.hope you liked it,and if you want ticci toby next,comment and vote!! bai bai,and have a good day,or night...depends what time and where you are reading this.