masky x reader

So,you were walking home...alone...at night...coming from your job..when suddenly you got slammed into a wall.the person who trapped you reeked of vodka and other various alcoholic drinks."hey there sweet cheeks."he smirks at you.you glare and try to break free from his grasp.

"you wanna..."he starts,then leans closer until he was a few centimeters from you face."have some fun?"he finishes.you spit on his face when he says that."over my dead body asshole."you hiss at him.he smirks again and pushes his arm on your neck,making it hard to breath."that..could be arranged.."he chuckles darkly,putting more force.

you gasp for air as he does this,and try to reach for your pocket knife,but he sees this and takes it."look...what do we have here?!"he laughs,showing you your pocket knife.he flicks it open and retracts his arm,letting you fall a gasp for air. he chuckles more and crawls ontop of you,trapping you with his weight.

"so....___,"he says looking at the engraving on the pocket knife that says your name."now...let's have some fun."he says."n-no!MASKY!"you yell,but he gets some ducktape out of his pocket and puts it over your mouth."shut up."he states. you try to yell again,but it came out muffled.you start to silently cry and the man rips you clothes off.before he could do anything else,you saw a shadow.

the man saw it too,so he looks around."show yourself!"he yells angrily. the man was then pushed against the wall,the pocket knife dropping. the person then picked up the knife and put it by the mans throat,threatening to cut it open."how DARE you do that to my ___!"the person,who you found out was masky ,said.the man shakes slightly."l-look I don't want Any trouble,i-i just wanted someone t-to have fun with!"the man shakily protests.

masky glares,clearly not having any of the bullshit the man was saying."give me ONE.GOOD.REASON...not to slit your throat and leave you to die here."masky threatens,pushing the blade slightly ."i-i ..."the man stutters,not having a reason.

masky smirks,then takes the knife, and slowly slitting the mans throat, making it painful for the man.the man gurgles,blood coming out of his slit throat,and falls to the ground,choaking on his own blood.soon,he's dead,blood all around him.

masky them goes to you and lightly takes the ducktape off,and gives you his jacket to wear.you zip it up ,and hug him crying."shhh....its okay...your safe..."

and theres masky's!hope you liked it!