song-shot

So this time its going to be a song one shot! May be happy..may be sad.... Let's find out!! BTW this is floor eyeless jack!

Question of the day: If you could trade places with any famous person,who would it be??

My answer:it would trade places with....Bethany Mota.

**********************

Song: Good Girls by 5 Seconds of Summer

Do do do d-do do do do do do

She's a good girl, she's Daddy's favorite

He's saved for Harvard, he knows she'll make it

She's good at school, she's never truant

She can speak French, I think she's fluent

____

     You walked into your house,closing the door quietly."I'm home!!"you yell,running upstairs."okay honey!"your dad yells. You go to your room and put down your stuff,and you heard a knock at your door."come in!"you say,sitting down on your bed and opening up your French book. You already know it,but you just needed to take a language XD. He opens the door,smiling."comment ça va??" He asks."ça va bien,merci. Et toi?"you ask as you start to do the homework."I'm doing good. Now,Harvard called again!"he says,and you sigh."I'll get back to them later,can I do my homework?"you ask,and he nods."yeah.oh!your mother and I are going to go out,so we will be back at midnight!"he says,closing the door. You smile widely and hear the front door open and close.

_____

'Cause every night she studies hard in her room

At least that's what her parents assume

But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend

Here's what she told me the time that I caught 'em...

____

You run to the window and see your parents leaving. You smirk,"midnight,huh..." You get up and go to your closet and pick out some clothes. You get a text,and you look at it."hey babe I'll be picking you up in a little bit,be ready. Jack." You say outloud,and you smile. Your change into some black skinny jeans with rips in them,a white crop top that has a skull on it with roses,a leather jacket,and some combat boots. You put on makeup,then hear a motorcycle . you run to your window and see your boyfriend,eyeless jack, pull up into your driveway. You open your window and wave to him. As you were getting out of your room from your window,you see you sister looking at you,hands on her hips."are you serious,___?"she says,glaring. You smirk and give her 20 bucks saying,"good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."then you jump out of the window and e.j catches you.

______

She said to me, forget what you thought

'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

So just turn around and forget what you saw

'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

Woahhhh-ohhhh

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

Woahhhh-ohhhh

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

______

You get home a few minutes before your parents get home. You kiss him goodbye and climb up the tree,and get in tour room. You quickly wrap a blanket around you as you hear your parents car drive up. You hear the door open and close,so you quickly grab your calculus book and start to do,"hw." The door opens and your mom is at the door."your still working??"she asks,and you nod."get some sleep honey.I'll call the school saying your "sick."she giggles,and closes the door. You sigh and change out of your clothes,and fall asleep.

_____

She's a good girl

A Straight A student

She's really into all that self-improvement

I swear she lives in that library

But if you ask her she'll say,

"That's where you'll find me!"

_____

*a few days later* Your walking around school ,going to the library,until you got stopped by some girls from your French club."hey ___, your always in the library,right? I need help with some stuff.." A girl says shyly,and you nod,twirling around them,them saying,"that's where you'll find me!"

____

But if you look then you won't find her there

She may be clever but she just acts too square

'Cause in the back of the room, where nobody looks,

She'll be with her boyfriend.. she's not reading books.

_____

As you get to the library,you see E.j,sitting at a table,staring at you. You walk over quickly and pull him towards the back. He pushes you up against the wall,his hot breath against your skin."where were you. Your late babe~"he whispers.huskily,making you shiver."some girls from my French club stopped me..but I'm here now."you say,pulling him in for a rough but passionate kisscaught

_____

She said to me, forget what you thought

'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

So just turn around and forget what you saw

'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

_____

"_-___?!" You heard,and you turn. It was the girl who asked you for help. You pit your finger up to your lips."shh...good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."you say to her,and she nods,blushing and runs out.

_____

Good girls are bad girls and good girls are bad girls!

She's a good girl, (She's a good girl) hasn't been caught...(She's a good girl)

_____

As the days go on,you would become more and more open about being a bad girl,but to your parents,your an angel,but at school,nope.

____

She said to me, forget what you thought

'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught

So just turn around and forget what you saw

'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught