New years kiss

Haiii!HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE(or new years). I don't have a lot of time since I have to clean my house for a PARRRTTEEEH!*dances *anyway! Hope you have a good new years! Luv u my fabulous family!

Question of the day: if you could be in anime anime/show,what would it be and why?

My answer: I would be in Fairy Tail(anime) because POWERS BITCHEZZ,and well cuz Gray also

__________

Ticci Toby:

  It was new years,around 11:50 pm, and you and Toby were having a party with the other creepypastas. I come up to you and wrap an arm around your shoulder,slightly drunk."awesome parteh you got 'ere ____!" I yell giggling. You stare at me like"what dafuq did you drink??"."are you...drunk?"you ask me,astonished. There wasn't any alcohol at the party,but you guessed someone snuck it in and spiked the drinks. I shrug."m-maybe...maybe not.you could be on d-drugs...BUT DRUGS ARE B-BAD ___!"I yell,shaking you. BEN sighs and drags me away,"sorry about her!"he says laughing nervously. You shrug and start to dance to Animals by Maroon 5. "_-___!"you heard a voice say,and you turn.it was Toby,you smile and hug him,kissing him on the cheek. Toby and you have been dating for 3 months,but haven't kissed yet. It worries you sometimes,but you shrug it off,thinking maybe he was shy. "Hey babe!" You yell over the music."what?!"he yells back. "I say HEY BABE!" You yell again,and he looks confused."WHOSE HALEY??" He asks,and you sigh,taking him outside onto the porch."I said hey babe."you laugh,and he laughs along."oh,I was a-about to say,'wh-whose haley???'" He laughs. You heard the music stop inside,and people start to count. "10!"

Toby looks at you nervously."h-hey ___?"he asks.

"9!" You turn and stare."yeah toby??"

"8!"

He looks at the ground nervously.

"7!"

"I-i was wondering..."

"6!"

"Yes toby??"

"5!"

"Well I was wondering if you would.."

"4!"

"Spit it out toby!"

"3!"

"If you would like to.."

"2!"

You sigh,and lift his face up slightly so he could be facing you and you take off his mouth guard.

"1!"

You pull his face to yours,making your lips mold together. Fireworks go off in the distance as you guys kiss. He wraps his arms around you,pulling you closer. You wrap your arms around his neck,slightly being on your toes. You both pull away,and rest your head on each others foreheads,smiling and breathing slightly heavily from the lack of air during the kiss. "Happy new years,____."

Eyeless jack:

    It was new years,and you were spending it alone. You were in Canada,on a business trip. You were in your hotel,switching from channel to channel. You heard cheers outside from people who went out partying,and you sigh. You wanted to be with your family,and your best friend, E.J, but your boss called and sent you on this trip to try to expand the company. You finally settled on the news channel,since they were filming the ball drop in New York.(idk if Canada has that IM SORRY IF THEY DONT AND IM JUST MAKING SHIT UP ) you tapped your fingers on your thigh impatiently,waiting for room service to bring up your Champagne ,cookies and other candy items. There was a knock at the door,so you got up,and opened it. It was a man,quite muscular,hiding his face with the tray he was holding."r-room service.."he says.the voice sounds quite familiar,but you shrug it off and open the door wider,and you go and sit on the bed."thanks,I was wondering what took so long!"you laughed,and he closed the door,putting the stuff of the table."not spending new years eve with family I see?"he asks,and you sigh."no my boss sent me on a trip...I miss them though,especially my best friend since I have no one to watch fireworks and the ball drop."you say. And he turns to you,taking off his hat."oh really?___."he says,and you gasp,glomping him."JACK!!!"you yell,and he laughs,holding you up."What did you think?? I wouldn't have you spending new years alone and without me!"he says laughing,making you cuddle deeper(I almost put derpyer XD)into his neck,taking in his scent."I...missed you."he said quietly,making you smile. You pull your head back,your faces centimeters apart."I...missed you too."you say quietly. The people on the t.v and outside start counting."5!"

"___,I need to tell you something.."

"4!"

"Yes,jack?"

"3!"

"I'm....I'm..."

"2!"

"Yeeees?"

"1!"

He sighs and mutters,"oh fuck it."he dips you,making you squeal,and he pulls you in for a kiss,which you immediately kiss back. Even though it wasn't the most romantic situation,it simply made your whole day better.

BEN:

    So it was new years eve,and you decided to spend it with none other than your family. You brought your boyfriend of 1 year,BEN,to meet them. Yes,it has been a year and he hasn't met them,but you just wanted to make sure the relationship would last,and you knew,it would last for a long..long time. BEN twiddled his thumbs as you guys get your luggage from the taxi."you okay babe?" You ask and you close the taxi trunk,and go pay the driver,wishing him a happy new years."I just....I'm nervous okay." He mutters,and you smile and kiss his cheek tenderly."no need to be ...they know."you say,bringing your luggage to the door.his eyes widen ,and he grabs his and goes to you."they know I'm a...."he starts,but you cut him off."yeah...there surprisingly okay with it..."you say,and he looks shocked."oh...uh,okay?"he says/asks.making you laugh. You knock on the door,and you hear rushing footsteps, then the door opens."MY BABY!"your mother yells,hugging/glomping you,making you stumble."m-mom!"you yell surprised,but hug her back."I MISSED CHU!"she yells through her sobs. Your dad pulls her away,and he hugs you."hey dad."you say,and he smiles."nice to see you again sweetie."he says,pulling away. Your mother stares at BEN,smiling widely."is this him?!"she squeals, and you nod."nice to meet you Mrs.(last name.)"he says,holding out his hand,but she glomps him also."WELCOME TO THE FAMILY LOVE!!"she yells,and he laughs,hugging back.your dad pulls her off again,and he smiles at BEN,holding out his hand."welcome to the family,son."he says,and BEN smiles,shaking his hand.

*at 11:59*

Your family was all shouting and outside,ready to start the fireworks.

"10!"

BEN looks at you.

"9!"

"Did you have fun?" You ask as he pulls you closer.

"8!"

he nods,playing with your hair with one hand,and holding you against him with the other."yes I did."

"7!"

"...___?" He asks,staring into your eyes.

"6!"

"Yes...?" You say back,putting your hands around his neck.

"5!"

"You know I love you,right?"he says,putting his hand on your cheek.

"4!"

Your nod,blushing red."and I love you." You say back.

"3!"

"Well...I was wondering if..."he says,leaning closer.

"2!"

He then pulls out something from his pocket,and leans in more,"will you marry me?" He asks.

"1!"

You nod rapidly,pulling him in for a kiss,and he slips the ring on your finger. Your family cheers at this,and the fireworks go off,making the neighbors come out and party along with your family. This day was truly....magical.