3.Strawberry

W I N T E R

I think I am dead today. Mrs. Park has surely reached her patience level.

Why is she staying silent? Why the hell is the classroom so eerily silent.

“Ms. Grace, you can sit down,” Mrs. Park says with a stoic expression.

She surely hates me now because of this jerk.

I look up to see Mrs. Park smiling to me. Why is she smiling?

“Mrs. Grace, thank you for your kind support. It was really touching,” My cheeks are surely going red now. I am talking about my face cheeks, not some other cheek. I could feel the blood rushing through my ear too.

I feel proud and good today. I think this moment I will remember forever. Mrs. Park is always professional, but today I could connect with her emotionally. Little.

I glance at Xavier, who is already staring at me with an amused look. He observes me carefully and smiles. What the hell is it with his mood swings? He has mood swings more than a pregnant woman can ever have.

“Mr. Grey, I think this is the last time I am ordering to do what I am telling you to,” Mrs. Park orders to Xavier with a stoic expression. She looks at me and smiles.

I think I have won her heart. My favorite teacher's heart. She loves me now. As a student. Only as a student.

Xavier nods at the Madam and smiles at everyone and continues.

He and his mood swings?

“Hi guys. Am Xavier Grey. You guys can call me Xav. I came from New York. I uhh don't have any talents. Bye,” Before Mrs. Park could insist him he walks towards me and sit beside me on Ethan's seat.

“You can't sit here. This seat is already taken. The person is absent today,” Xavier just act like he is not listening.

I tried to push his shoulder annoyingly, but he is not even budging. Gosh, he is stronger and muscular than I thought.

The biceps of his arms are budging and telling me to give them attention. So I listened. Woah. He really does have good physique. Wait, no. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

“Like what you see, Strawberry,” Did he just call me a strawberry?

“Did you just call me Strawberry?”

“Yeah, you smell like one, and your cheek back then was as red as a strawberry. I think I am fine with calling you that,”

“But I am not. Don't ever call me that. Ever,”

“Okay. Strawberry,” He smirks and looks towards his front. I just want to punch his face and destroy his handsome face.

“If you want me to not call you Strawberry, then tell me your name,” Huh. So dominating.

“My name is, 'Don't ask my name!' Got that.”

“Got that Strawberry,” Screw him.

“Look, this will be the first and the last time you're gonna sit here. My bestie is absent, so I am letting you sit here,”

“I guess your bestie is sick. What's your bestie's name?”

“His name is Ethan and no, he is no-”

“Wait, he is a He?”

“Yeah, what should I call him? She?” I ask confused by his now angered expression.

“Does he have a girlfriend?”

“Why would you wann-"

“Just tell me.”

“Hey, you dominating beast! I am not going to answer your every single question,” He smiles again and shakes his head.

I don't think he is normal.

“Is he a gay?”

“Wait. Are you a gay? You want me to let you hook up with him, right?” I finally understand what he is trying to do.

“I am not a gay. I am just curious. And I am definitely not gay,” Liar.

“Then why are you curious? And no, he is not hooking up with you,”

“I told you I am not a gay. I am just asking because I am hella curious,”

“Curiosity killed the cat,” I say with a so much attitudes than necessary.

“But satisfaction bought it back,” Okay, he is smart.

Not wanting to hold any long conversation. I finally give in.

“He is not a gay, and he doesn't have any girlfriend,”

“You are best friend with a guy who is single,” He says, rage clear in his voice.

What's with his mood?

I just stay silent. Not wanting to deal with this bipolar beast.

“Don't give me the silent treatment. Just speak, Strawberry,” He says with gentleness in his tone. “I am sorry.”

I have had enough.

“Hello you beast. Before you speak again. Give me your mood schedule. I really don't want to deal with your fucking mood swing. Got that. Now shut the fuck up and let me concentrate on what Ma'am is saying,” Oops. I think I said that out loud.

I feel everyone's eye on me and Xavier, even Mrs. Park's.

I just look down my thighs and stay silent. I can feel Xavier is also staring at me. It's all because of swearing. I shouldn't have started swearing. I had stopped it way long ago, but then I started swearing again after I fell on the road while walking when it was raining. I am going to stop swearing from today. You can do it. You fudging can do it!

● ● ●

Vote and Comment if you liked this chapter.

Do you have any funny story related to swearing? Comment here if you have any.😄 I think whenever I say 'F*ck' I am rewarded with a bad luck, so I always avoid saying it. But I do write it without hesitations. I think I will stop using it. Maybe.😉

💛💛💛
🤓🤓🤓
💛💛💛