2.Xavier

W I N T E R

I reached my classroom. Without Ethan, today is going to be a boring day. Super boring.

Oh wait. Today might be an interesting day. Because the new students are coming today. I feel curious to see people. Everyone does. I guess.

“Hey Winter. Where is Ethan? I haven't seen him around,” Rosaline asks.

She is one of my closest friend I have. She is kind and friendly. Deep down, I know she likes Ethan or maybe even love. I had tried looking in her eyes to see her pupil when she is staring at Ethan. But that can't be done because her eye color is dark brown. So if I try to look at her pupil, she will consider me a creep. I don't want to look like a creep, do I?

“He wasn't feeling fine. So, he went home.”

“What! He is sick. Is he alright? Is he fine? Gosh…what happened? Can he walk? C-can he tal-”

“Relax… Rosie. He is fine. He just wanted to call it a day.”

“Oh…thank god,” She murmurs.

This girl… I can clearly see she cares for him a lot. I should set them into a blind date. That would be fun.

“So did you watch the-” I am interrupted by Mrs. Park entering the class.

Time to shut up.

I sit down on my seat beside the window. Mrs. Park arranges her papers and clears her throat.

“Hello kids,” We sure are. “Today we are not going to start with our study. Obviously, the old students might know, we will let the new students come here one by one and let them introduce and show their talents or capabilities.”

Mrs. Park is open-minded and a kind teacher, that's why I like her. She is also that teacher who brings out the good in you.

“I want the new students to come here one by one and introduce yourself. First one is Robert…”

The first 20 minutes went away with new students introducing and showing their singing, dancing and acting talent.

The next one was a horizontally challenged guy. He walks and stands in front of us.

“Hi. My name is Peter Johnson. I want to become a sumo wrestler. It is fun. I will get straight to my talent because I don't think I can hold anymore.”

He turns around and faces the teacher, leaving all of us confused. He bends down a little, making us more confused.

Is he hurt or-

*Peeeeeeeew*

Uhh…what was that.

Soon a foul smell fills up the whole classroom. Then my bulb ticks.

He farted.

He fucking farted.

Foot.

I cover my nose and mouth so tightly that it is suffocating me.

All the students are doing the same and not complaining because of their mouths being covered.

“My talent is that I can fart whenever I want. Isn't that amazing?”

If it weren't for me covering my mouth, then I would have kicked his freaking balls.

“Uhh…,” Mrs. Park stutters. “Yeah, I guess that was nice.”

Seriously. Mrs. Park must learn how to say no. Freaking NO, and a whole period of lecturing would have done justice to poor me.

“But Peter, I should say that you are an adult and should know that public farting is inappropriate.”

“But Madam, we should be proud of our talent. My talent is unique, and that's the best thing. I even won a trophy for the farting challenge when I was 14.”

I like this guy now. To be honest, he is a bit inspiring. He loves and cherishes his unique talents. While some people hide it because they think it is weird, but deep down everyone does have a weird side.

“You can sit down, Peter,” Mrs. Park says through her covered mouth. Poor Ma'am.

Peter takes the front seat. I mentally thank myself that I am a backbencher. Toppers can be backbencher too. To be honest, backbenchers are the smartest. I mean, majority are.

“So the las-” Mrs. Park is interrupted by the door of the classroom being opened. Correction, pushed off I can say.

There standing at the door is a tall and handsome looking boy, oh wait man. Why does he look like he is in his early twenties? It maybe a gut feeling.

The Greek god has jet black hair with curly bangs, making him cute and hot. He is wearing a black hoodie and a black pant, with one hand in his pocket and the other holding his black bag.

Guys with hoodie are my freaking weakness. Who doesn't like that?

He gives a sheet to Mrs. Park while I can't take my eyes of him. He looks so…stop drooling. I advert my gaze from him to see the other girls drooling, batting their lashes and biting their lips.

“Xavier Grey. Being late at the first class is definitely not how you want to set your first impression to your homeroom teacher. Can you explain why you are late?”

“Oh…come on. Maybe I am not late, maybe you guys are early.”

I laugh out loud. Maybe a bit too loud. All the students stare at me. Wasn't that funny? The hotty looks at me and smirks, making me blush.

Oh…that dreamy green eyes.

“I want you to introduce yourself and show us your talent.”

“This is not Kindergarten. Why the hell should I introduce myself?” He says, frustrated as he runs his hand through his thick hair.

I don't like him now. He is rude and has an ego larger than hippo's butt.

“Mr. Grey, this will let the students know you,” Mrs. Park purses her lips, trying to control herself.

“I don't want to know no one,” Look who is behaving like a Kindergartener.

I can't tolerate this jerk, so I am not responsible for what I am about to say.

“Hey mister, just do the hell what Mrs. Park is saying and respect her. She is a person who is older and honorable than you. So don't waste our time and do what she is freaking' saying,” I hear multiple gasps shockingly also from Mrs. Park too. Xavier grins evilly.

Oh no…what the hell have I got myself into.

● ● ●

Vote and Comment if you liked this chapter.

Comment your weird talents here.
Mine is to make a strange sound by clicking my tongue. I had let the people I know to try to make the sound like mine. But they couldn't, so it is unique. *hehe*