27.Mine

X A V I E R

The heck she is here. I look behind me to see a hot looking and also angry Winter glaring at Jonathan. I can't be more proud now. She will be the reason for my death. She changes her target and glares at me. I roll my eyes too because of her coming here. She is a very stubborn girl.

The cops come out from behind her, making me frown. The fucking cops are only coming now. What were they really doing? Frying an omelette or sending invitation cards to Winter? Jonathan has frozen on his position looking at me with a shocked expression making my heart ache. Does he really love me that much?

But he was trying to kill me anyway. I stare at the bulky men being handcuffed by the cops. Jonathan has already been handcuffed and is being forcefully pushed out of the dark hallway.

From my experience with this mafia group, I have come to know that they are bunch of amateurs. That's maybe why they didn't try to run, or maybe it was because they saw no way. There is only one door, and the translucent window will definitely not let them through. It is too small for their bulky bodies.

“You asshole!” Winter punches me, making me chuckle when it hits my back lightly. I turn around to see Winter with teary eyes, making my heart ache. “You made me pass out!”

“Calm down Strawberry,” I try to go near her.

“Calm down?” She punches me again, but on the chest. Woah now that's a hard punch. “You fucking tell me to calm down! And now you are using my nickname to stop me. You cheat! You liar!”

“I didn't lie,” That's a fact. Well, I don't remember lying to her. This event has taken a toll out of me. She stares at me with frustration, and I sigh when two tears roll down from her eyes at the same time. “Come here.”

She does. “What if I would have lost you?”

“You didn't and that's what matters,” I hug her tightly while sniffing her hair to calm myself from the heart aches. I would have laughed my ass off if someone told me that I would be sniffing a girl's hair before I met Winter again.

“I love you,” I freeze while Winter stares at my eyes. I stare at it too to see sincerity and honesty. I smile while I join my lips with her lightly.

After the kiss breaks, she looks at me expectantly. When I say nothing her eyes become teary again, making me regret my teasing. “I love you, Strawberry. I love you. I love you, Winter Grace.”

She stares at me with love as I join our lips again. This is called esctacy. I smile into the kiss while I feel her hand on my hair. She seems to be liking my messy hair. I chuckle between the kiss, making her stare at me with confusion.

“Do you like my messy hair?”

“Of course I do,” As expected. I grin cheekily while I steal a kiss from her.

“If you both are done,” I stare or more like glare at the one who call himself the boss of the cops. “We have lots of important things to do.”

“Important?” I ask in irritation. “Now I guess it is important, after me waiting for you and your team for like a thousand hours. What the fuck were you guys doing? Baking or roasting?”

“Excuse me Mr. Grey but neither were we roasting nor baking,” I stare at him with a raised brow. “Instead, we were defusing a bomb which was activated. And now we are in a case to find who really planted the bomb.”

“I wonder if you guys weren't tracking bombs, then what would have happened to that place?” Winter speaks while I take her hands to comfort her.

“I am sorry,” I apologize realizing my mistake. “I was frustrated and irritated. Lots of shit happened here.”

Spending time with Winter have made me a person who will apologize when they realize their mistake. If you really are sincere while apologizing, then it is just a piece of cake.

“I understand you,” The boss who I have now come to remember his name, Ryan, speaks.

__________

The cops were willing to give us a ride home, but we refused. Well… Winter did -she said she wanted to talk to me alone. I am nervous, I hope she is not going to break up with me.

We are currently in the back seat of a cab, the soft tune music which has been played by the driver calming me slightly. I stare at Winter who is looking out of the window humming, with the soft tune making me smile. I now look at our intertwined hand.

I can't believe she is my girlfriend. “I can't believe you are mine.”

She smiles at me while winking at me. “Well, you are mine too. Keep that in mind.”

“Fact noted,” She laughs out loud, making me smile.

I can't be more happy. The queen -my queen, has branded me. She is mine and I am hers.

“I love you,” She stares at me again while I lean forward for a quick kiss. Correction -not a quick kiss.

Not at all a quick kiss.

I kiss her softly while she bits my lower lips, making me hiss in pleasure. Change of pace -checked. After what feels like a beautiful eternity, I finally break the kiss because of Winter breathing heavily.

“I love you too,” I say, from the depth of my heart

● ● ●

Hello everyone! ❤
We are only one chapter away from the epilogue. Can't believe I have come this far. Love you all.
❤❤❤