Ch. 25

Louis POV-

I wake up, sun shining, and a smile on my face. Bullshit.

I wake up, its raining. When it rains it other makes me depressed or happy. No inbetween. I love the rain, its beautiful.

I guess it just sets me in that mood of sadness. I figure, since its raining i probably wont be getting a package today. What would be the point, really? It would just get soaked.

Sometimes i like to stay in my room. Honestly, i have read a couple Larry fanfictions. Our fans are great writers, damn. I know i shouldn't do it, though. Today probably wont be very good anyways. I dont think i will be able to handle stories of us.

Instead, i make myself a cup of tea, then i text the boys asking them to come over and they quickly say they will.

About 10 minutes later, i hear the door open, so i look towards it.

I was waiting for the boys to come running in, but they didnt. Next came a package.

"Wait!" I yell, running towards the door.

I see someone in a black hoodie jogging away. I do the only thing i could think of, i ran after him.

I run after him for probably 2 miles, occasionally losing him only to meetup with him again on the next street. I run until my chest hurts, its not enough. He gets away.

I wish i could've seen their face. Instead i caught a glimpse of their familiar nose poking out of the mask they had put over their face. Who could it be?

I sit down on a bench and clutch my chest. After about 5 minutes, my phone vibrates.

Lee-yum: where are you, and why is your door wide open?

Me: sorry, be there in a minute.

After i catch my breath, i begin to run all the way back to my house. Every person i saw with a black hoodie on, i would stop to take a glimpse of. Glancing at their noses and body structures. None of them were him.

Of course they aren't, why would he be out after you chased him for 2 miles? I mentally face palm myself.

I finally reach the house and of course the boys are already there. Without saying a word to them I grab the package and walk to my room.

Niall gets up from the couch saying, "whats that?"

I dont reply, i only walk. Once i make it to my room i sit myself on my bed, my back facing the door.

After taking off the large quantity of tape on the small package i flip the box over, spilling the contents.

There is a lot more contents this time. The first thing i pick up, is the letter. Its an 'A'. I put it on the shelf where i kept the others.

Next, i pick up the Teddybear. Its soft and smells of coconut. I lay it on my pillow, and carefully pick up the snowglobe next. Its from Disneyland, the Micky mouse holding hands with Donald Duck in the snow.

The next thing i pick up is the box of assorted chocolates. After carefully placing it on my dresser, i grab the last thing, the note.

Dear Lou,
I know its a bit different from the last package, but i couldn't just keep sending you boring packages could i? However, i hope you're not getting too impatient. Its only about 4 more weeks until you know, right? Actually, im awful at being patient as well. So instead of waiting 4 more weeks, you only have to wait 2. Two packages for 2 weeks, i hope thats fine, because im not changing my plan. See you soon xx
-anon

"Ooh, secret admirer?" I hear Liam say behind me.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough."

"Listen, you cant tell Niall or Zayn about this, okay? It will all be over in 2 weeks anyways." I say.

"Ugh, okay. But what is 'it' anyways. And why dont you want them knowing about the secret admirer?" Liam says.

"Yeah, why not?" Zayn says, walking into the room with Niall.

I physically face palm myself this time, rubbing my temples afterwards.

"You guys! Its not a secret admirer, i dont know who it is. I just- let me handle this." I say.

"Hm, okay." Niall says wiggling his eyebrows.

For the rest of the day we watch movies. When i say 'we' i mean Zayn and me. All Niall and Liam did was makeout. Ew.

If that was Harry and I, i probably would be doing the same thing, so nevermind.

They're cute, though. I have to admit that.