Ch. 34

Louis POV-

I have to tell the boys. I have to. I cant be running around with my 'dead' boyfriend for the rest of my life.

But Harry refuses to let me tell them.

Today we have the interview about our breakup. It will be hard and I might even shed a tear. This can not go well.

I left Harry at home, obviously. We all make it to the news station in one piece. As we walk in we are greeted by a banner that says "the one direction that One Direction went in was up."

I smile and remember every memory we ever had in the last 5 years. This is hard, but i cant seem to cry. Its all like a faded part of my life that i dont  exactly want to revisit. I was given the least amount of solos in our group on every single album. But i loved my fans, i still do. They got me through my worst and more.

The interview place is already set up. 4 seats have been added to the news table.

"Hello, guys! We will go live in about 3 minutes so get seated and comfortable. Make yourself at home!"

But this isn't home, home is where Harry is. I wish he were here to comfort me.

-

The interview was finished and i decided that I must tell them. I must tell them of Harry. They all miss him so much.

I couldn't handle it anymore so i told them that they should come over because i have something important to tell them, and they agree.

When we make it back to my house in a very silent car ride, i tell them all to stay in the car so I could go 'do something.'

As i walk inside i call for Harry and he greets me with a warm hug and kiss.

"Hi, love! How did it go?"

"Harry, the boys are here. Hide in the closet. Although, I must tell them about you now. I will bring you out when I've explained the situation."

"What!? Louis, no. You dont understand. Please dont do this."

I just shake my head and lead him to the hallway closet that sits in front of the living room.

I then call out to the boys and get them situated on the couch.

"Whats this about, Lou?" Liam asks in a serious voice.

"Okay, so please dont hate me because I would've told you this sooner if i could have."

They nod their heads to get me to continue, "Harry... Harry is still alive. It wasn't real. They paid the doctors to make his pulse flatline. He had to act out the rest. Simon told Harry we couldn't risk more drama with him so he had to act dead. He was the one sending me all these packages. "

The boys look at me and no one says anything.

Liam gets up and says, "i dont believe you, let me see him."

I nod and head towards the closet where Harry is.

I can feel all of their eyes on my back as i open the door to the closet.

Harry looks at me with a frightened expression and i grab his hand to reassure him. He puts his arm around my waist and I can feel him shaking.

I look back at the boys to see their expressions and zayns scoffs and says, "do you think this is some kind of joke?"

"Really zayn? Harry is alive and that is all you have to say?"

"Louis..." Liam says concerned.

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"There's no one there."