Ch. 31

Liam's POV-

"Niall, baby, come here." I say as he walks past the kitchen door.

On our first date he had asked me officially to be his boyfriend and i, of course, said yes.

"Yes?" He asks sliding backwards into the kitchen.

I quickly kiss him and he smiles.

"Oh, nothing, i just wanted to kiss you."

He grins and kisses me on the cheek before asking, "need help with dinner?"

"Yeah, can you start making a salad? Cesar, preferably."

"Yeah, anything for you, babe."

My cheeks still heat up everytime he calls me that. I swear he is adorable.

15 minutes later I've finished my part of dinner only to turn around and see niall sitting on the stool near the island picking lettuce from the salad and eating it.

I snap my fingers and he looks up innocently, "yes?"

"Couldn't you atleast save some for me and zayn?" I ask winking at him before leaving the kitchen.

It was a rhetorical question, i didnt really want an answer.

"Zayn, dinners ready!" I yell up the stairs.

I was expecting a "coming" or atleast hear his footsteps nearing the kitchen, but neither happened.

I ignore it and begin setting the table to pass time.

When im finished i call for him again, "Zayn? Zayn, i said dinners ready!"

He still doesn't show a sign of coming down, so maybe he cant hear me.

Not wanting to wait any longer than i have already, i jog upstairs. I hear the bed creaking when i walk up, and became clearly confused because Perrie wasn't even in town. She's home visiting her family. Without thinking, i reach forward and push open the door.

The sight was disturbing, but the thoughts running through my head was worse.

The brunette girl who was pinned down by Zayn a second ago pulled a shirt up to cover her naked breasts before quickly sitting up.

Zayns eyes go wide with terror, and it becomes evident what he was doing. He cheated on Perrie.

She's so nice, honestly, how could he do it?

"U-uh, Liam, it's not what it looks, we were just um, we um-," Zayn tries to come up with an excuse, but i cut him off, "really? Because it looks to me like you're fucking another girl while your girlfriend is visiting her parents. Zayn, whats happened to you?"

"T-thats what happened... Its just- please dont tell Perrie! You cant, Liam! She will be heartbroken!" Zayn stutters, not really making anything better.

The girl is just sitting there smirking as she tries to start kissing Zayns neck again. He pushes her away, though.

I shake my head in disgust, then turn around and leave the room.

Only moments later the girl is dressed and leaving the house.

"Who just left?" Niall calls from the kitchen. I wasn't sure I wanted him to get as disgusted with Zayn as I was, and you could hear Zayn punch something upstairs, i decided to leave it be.

"No one, i was just getting the newspaper from the driveway."

I walk into the kitchen and hug him before grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the table so we can eat.

"What about zayn?" He asks confused.

"He wont be eating with us tonight."

"Babe, is something wrong?" Niall says worriedly, "i mean we didnt even get a newspaper today."

"No, its nothing, hon. Lets just eat." I smile and wink for extra reassurance.

He eyes me, but doesn't continue arguing.

Dinner was kind of quiet, and I was okay with that.

After we finished, we both went upstairs to my room.

No, we didnt do 'the nasty', i wasn't in the mood, instead we just cuddled and fell asleep like that.