1.8

Nialls POV

When we arrived at the parking lot for the diner, Zayn suggested we should practice our kisses. I agreed of course- though it was quite awkward.

Everytime we were about to kiss i would cringe and pull away. Finally Zayn grabbed my head and slammed his lips into mine. It was weird- Kissing one of my bestfriends i mean.

After a few more practice kisses we hopped out of the car. Zayn kept rolling his eyes everytime i cringed. 'Atleast make it believable' he would say.

We see Liam and Danielle at a table and we request the table right across from them.

Sitting down, Liam looks at us, and his eyes get wide.

I ignore it and Zayn links our hands together.

Nothing interesting happens during the middle and beginning of the dinner, except the multiple times Liam excused himself to the bathroom.

During the end of the date Zayn and I catch Liam lean in to kiss Dani.

I gather up all the strength i have and firmly plant my lips on Zayns smooth ones.

He seems surprised at first, but he notices what I'm doing and he kisses back. He swipes my bottom lip and i open my mouth for him.

As we makeout- it feels weird to say that- we hear a chair slide out and footsteps coming to our table.

I grin but continue the makeout session i was having with Zayn.

Liam clears his throat and we look up.

"Yes?" Zayn asks, "we're on a date here.."

"Really? Because it looks to me like you guys are just in eachothers mouths." Liam says.

"What makes you so feisty?" I ask.

"Well, first, you guys aren't allowed to kiss."

"Why?"

"Because.. Because its weird."

"How?" Zayn says, "we actually can. See, its not your life. Its ours. We could fuck- you have no control.."

"No. No, you wont." Liam states.

"Why? Its none of your business. So tell me why, Liam?"

"I told you. Its weird."

I dont talk- afraid of what will come out. I allow them to argue.

I zone out for a minute until i hear Liam yell.

"MAYBE I DONT WANT YOU GUYS TO DATE BECAUSE I FUCKING AM IN LOVE WITH NIALL. HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT? NO. YOU HAVENT. BECAUSE ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS YOURSELF. YOUR OH-SO-PERFECT SELF." Liam covers his mouth when he finished yelling. Zayn just grins.

I blush, "y-you love me?"

"I have to go." Liam says rushing out of the restraunt leaving both me and Dani stunned.

I look at Zayn and he nods. Thanking him, i run out of the restraunt to find Liam.