Ch. 6

Nialls POV

The moment we were all dreading just happened. The heart monitor slowed. Then the beep dragged. Then stopped.

"Please dont go." I shout. Wishing he could hear me.

Why. We were bestfriends. Or... atleast i was his bestfriend. He was more to me. I loved him. More than that prick Louis did. All he did was hurt Harry. Harry was fragile; vulnerable.

Harry thought i didnt know. He thought i didnt know what Louis did too him. But i do and i did.

I only know because of his sleep talking. And the faint laughter i hear from Louis through the walls in Harry's room. I always knew something was up. By the way Harry looked at Lou.

Lou used to look at him the same way. He used to care. Now... Well now he only has pure hatred in his eyes when he looks at Harry. Maybe even a bit of.... Pain?

Yet, Harry still looked at Louis the same way.

I only knew of Harry's love and fright of Lou because of his sleep talking. I know its weird... But... I used to listen to Harry while he slept. I have always liked Harry... A bit more than friends. It made me jealous when i saw him with Louis. But it made me angry when i saw him Look at Louis, because i knew, Louis was a dick to him.

Harry used to always have nightmares. When he was Alive, of course. This was the reason i started staying in his room at night. I wanted to comfort him. I wanted him to be happy.

Harry would cry. In his sleep. He would practically scream Louis name. And beg. He did a lot of begging. Mostly him begging Louis to stay. Other times he would scream stuff along the lines of please stop, that hurts. But i had a feeling that wasn't connected to Lou.

Besides that, Harry would just cry and cry. Every night. No i wouldnt stalk him, before he went to sleep. His room was right next to mine. It still is. I could hear his cries. I could hear his muffled screams into his pillows. I shouldve just helped him. Everything would've been better. But of course i fucked up.