Chapter 12

Liam's POV-

Everything's been tough, especially since I've found out that i loved someone other than my beautiful beard, i mean girlfriend, Sophie.

Anyways, today im going to go see how Harry's mum is doing and im actually about to knock on the door. I rap my knuckles on the door and here the lock click. I brace myself to see complete miserableness, instead i am greeted with a rage filled Anne.

"Anne, are you okay? What happened?" I ask startled.

"That son of a bitch is the reason my son is dead." Anne says furiously.

"Who? Who could've done this?"

"Louis." Anne states.

"Excuse me?" I ask, not knowing if i heard her correctly.

"I said, Louis. Louis caused this. He hurt my son. Its all his fault." Anne says tears threatening to burst out of her eyes at any moment.

"L-Louis? Are sure? How would you know this anyways?" I ask confused.

"He showed me the suicide note. Harry's suicide note."

Suicide note? No, that couldn't be. Harry hadn't left a note. Not that we knew of anyways. Louis. Of course he took it. After he got kicked out of Harry's room, i came out to comfort him but he was gone. No where to be seen.

"Do you know where he went?" I ask.

"No, he ran out the door and got into his car and sped off!" She says angrily.

"Oh well if you'll excuse me-" im cut off by my phone ringing.

Emergency services , reads my screen.

"Hello?" I say picking up.

"Hi, do you know a kid by the name of Harry Styles?" The man on the other line speaks.

"Yeah," i say my heart racing, "yeah i do, why?"

"Well he was the first name on Louis Tomlinsons emergency contact list, we tried calling many times but he didnt answer?"

"Oh, um, yes, he passed away a couple days ago." I say a tear rolling down my cheek, "is something wrong?"

"Terribly. Sorry for your loss, by the way. Your name was the second name to pop up and im sorry i have to inform you this but Mr. Tomlinson has gotten in an awful car crash with a semi-truck. He is in critical condition and his injuries may or may not be fatal. We are currently driving him to St. Elizabeth's Hospital." I hang up and i quite literally drop my phone and Anne looks up at me worried.

"Whats wrong Liam?" She asks.

"Louis just got in a c-crash and h-he is in c-critical c-condition t-they dont k-know i-if its f-fa-fatal y-yet." I say shaking so bad my words came out in a stutter.

"Oh, Dear. We must get there quick, come on i will drive you."

I nod and grab my jacket and keys off the counter and pick my phone up.

I called Niall and Zayn and they said they would head to the hospital as soon as possible.

I absolutely cannot lose another friend. By the looks of it, neither can Zayn or Niall. Im more worried about Niall, though. Because everyone knows how he is with this stuff. Plus what if Niall left? He is the one i need. The one i want. I need Niall, not because i cant lose another friend,

But because i love him.

-Authors Note-
Oh shiiiiiit. I told you there was some real ass love triangle shit coming up in this mofo. Im sorry that was really bad. Continue reading though i will update soon, i promise 😂👽