Ch. 33

"Harry, no! Come back, i didnt mean it!" I scream as Harry slowly walks into the street he had got out of my car at.

Moments ago he was tapping on the windowsill in the car and we were listening to soft music and i was smiling to myself.

Everything was good, until somehow we ended up pulled over on the side of the road in a screaming match that followed through with me saying the last words.

"I wish you were actually gone that day, y'know, not just fucking faking it like you did."

I had immediately regretted the words that had slipped out of my mouth without a second thought. Why do i keep going there?

He looked like he was about to yell back and then you could almost see his heart drop and color drain from his face.

He looked so fragile and hurt and it was all because of me... Again.

"Harry... I didnt mean-"

He didnt let me finish as he opened the car door and got out.

He slowly starts walking into the street, "this? Is this what you want?"

"Harry, no! Come back, I didnt mean it!"

He laughs and shakes his head, "why did i ever come back?"

He sees a car approaching and he smirks and just stands in the lane it was coming from. The car swerves around him and he laughs, "why do you look so scared, Lou? Isn't this what you want?"

"Harry! Behind you!" I screamed.

But it was too late, i knew he wouldn't have gotten out in time.

The tonka truck excells and Harry turns around in horror.

-

"Love, please wake up," i hear Harry say, "you're sweating and pale."

I rub my eyes and sigh in relief as i realize it was just a nightmare. He is still here, and very well alive.

I sit up and embrace Harry. He tenses at first but slowly wraps his arms around me as well. I dont want to lose him again.

"Are you alright?" He asks and pushes my hair off my face.

"I will be fine." I say.

I get up and go to the bathroom. Im still shaking from the thought of the dream.

Im so happy that it didnt really happen. Although I may not admit it to him, or exactly show it all the time, he is my everything.

"Harry," i yell.

"Yes? Are you okay? Do you need something?" He asks worried.

I grab his hand and sit him down on my bed. I sit next to him and look him in the eyes. He truly is beautiful.

"Harry, you're right. I do love you, and I do hope we can be together someday. I love your eyes and the way they brighten in certain lightings. I love the way your hair just barely touches your shoulders and the way you speak slowly on topics you find important. I could go on and on but that would take too long.

Harry, im just trying to say that no matter what i ever say to you, I will always love you. You will always matter to me, always. You will always he important, okay? And one day soon, we will be able to be together, i just would like for atleast almost everyone to know about your return first, so that we dont have to hide."

I wipe the tear off of Harry's cheek and continue, "so until then, " i kiss Harry's forehead, "i just need," i say as i kiss his left cheek, "that you will always matter," i lean in and kiss his right cheek and slowly slide my thumb down his lips, "to me," i lean in and kiss him softly.

Harry grabs me and hugs me once again.

"Thank you, louis."

-
BABES I PUBLISHED YAYYYYY. Sorry this chapter is kinda short and boring and badly worded its kinda early. I love you all, leave your thoughts on it. ❤️