Chapter 2

I walk downstairs, not even bothering to fake a smile.

Louis walks past eyeing me suspiciously.

"What? Can you not handle the fact that you're gay and you just dont want people to know so you pin everything on me? Trust me, im pretty sure you're a hell lot more of a fag then i am. Sorry not sorry." I say smirking.

It came out harsher then i intended yet i dont care. He has done worse.

He looks quite surprised by my choice of words. He doesn't give in, though.

"And why exactly would i want to be a fag? Im not one and i never will be. Being a worthless homosexual isn't in my plans." He says practically yelling.

I feel tears cloud over my eyes but i blink them away before he notices. I'm not going to let him do this to me again.

"You're the worthless one here. Love is love. It doesnt matter what gender. You are the homophobic dick that has nothing better to do. I bet you're just a jealous prick who wishes he could come out as easily as i did. You're just jealous because people accept me, and you know they will never accept you." I calmly sneer.

"Faggets are a disgrace. They should all just kill themselves and make this world a better place. Gender does matter actually. A woman and a man is how it should be. Freaks like you are the reason i give up on humanity sometimes."

I dont realize it until its already happened. Louis' Palm collided with my face.

I shouldn't be the one getting slapped. He's the homophobe here.

I bring my hand up to my face trembling. I look at him frustrated.

"You're a fucking prick louis. Remember that."

Louis grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls me up against the wall. I didnt know he could do this, as he is smaller then me.

But then again louis is more muscular then i.

Louis practically spits in my face, "You dont talk to me like that, you hear me?" I nod my head.

Louis raises his hand to slap me but immediately drops me when he hears Liam yell from outside the front door, "We are home!" And then the excess bickering between the boys,

"where's the key?"

"I dont know i thought zayn had

it!"

"No i gave it to Niall!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Guys, i will just unlock it for you..." I hear louis say. I dont want the rest seeing me like this so i rush upstairs and lock myself in my bedroom.