1.Fun

W I N T E R

I am trying to make my day eventful for one single day, but I guess god is not wanting me to. I woke up early today, brushed my teeth, ate my breakfast and I am going to school right now. Yeah…that's it. Simple, unproductive and regular life. Shit. I want some fun. But maybe I don't.

A day being eventful means, a day full of troubles. I don't need any troubles in my life right now. It fine as it is.

And about the fun. I have fun, haven't I?

“Ugh…just shut the fuck up. I am happy with my life the way it is. I guess. Ugh… I love my life. I don't guess, I know it. Fuck,”

I am trying my best to stop thinking and talking to myself out loud in front of people these days, but that is not working.

Last time, I was cursing myself out loud, and that didn't lead to a good end. The people near me thought I was talking to them. So, they followed me to my home and complained this shit to my parents. Yeah…very smart people out there. Luckily, my parents didn't have any lectures saved for me because I topped the class last year like always. But that's not it. I topped the entire state. So, my parents didn't take it lightly.

They treat me like a princess now. Not that I am complaining. I have one issue with my mom and that is that, she has started doing my laundry. By laundry, I mean every single cloth, not even leaving my panties.

How considerate. Not.

I reached my hell. Or I can say heaven. Both, depending on my mood.

“Yo… Winnie, I see your upsie. I can heal you so fastly,”

“Shut the fuck up! Ethan. What was that? Anyway, you are cool the way you are, so just shut the fuck up,”

Ethan's crush rejected him by saying he is not cool. So, he has started wearing shits and sings raps, which I don't think I can call it. I think I really need to talk to him.

“Ethan…,” I call him. “Can we talk?”

“Yo! Sure,”

Foot.

We walk to our regular bench near the school library and sit there.

“Ethan, you know you were cool,”

“I am,”

“You sure were cool the way you were,”

“No I wasn't,”

“See…you are wrong here. It's okay to change for the right person, but Lucy. Nah. You know she is not the right person for you. She has boyfriends more than I eat Ramen in a week,”

Okay… I shouldn't have bought the Ramen in it. Now I am hungry.

“I love her,” Ethan says with tears forming in his eyes. He is my seat partner and my best friend since Kindergarten. I couldn't see him crying and hurt.

I engulf him in a tight hug and sigh.

“I think there is a thing called second love. Or maybe she is not your love. Look, why the hell would you fall in love with her? People fall in love with the person who have a good personality and kind heart. I don't think she has both of them. You had a crush on her because she is beautiful. You don't love her, you like her beauty. God. Just digest it in your head that she don't deserve you. Okay?”

He sighs and holds me tighter.

“God. I am so lucky that I got a friend like you. You are so strong. Fuck. I am really crying. I hate her for making me cry,” Okay. That's called boy's mood swing, which we girls can't understand.