Chapter 25

Present

It's been a few days since Caroline, Elena, Stefan, Katherine, Jenna, and their kids arrived back to the present. It was dinner time and everyone was in the dinning room. The kids were sitting in between their parents well the 1 and 2 year olds sat in high chairs. 

"So how are you all adjusting to being back?" Freya asked as everyone started to scoop things onto their plates. 

"It's like we never left." Elena answered. 

***

They all talked for a while and got to know everyone better. After Dinner all the children were put to sleep. Kol walked out of the bathroom to see Elena on the bed reading. He smirked when he saw what she was wearing. She was in very short shorts and a spaghetti strap with no bra on. 

Elena looked up from her book and looked at Kol, he was shirtless. She set her book on the side table. "Are you coming to bed?" She asked. Kol smirked and got in bed. 

Elena kissed Kol and he kissed back. He deepened the kiss, pinning her down to the bed. She flipped them over so she was straddling him and slowly started to move her hips. Kol groaned into her mouth. 

He kissed down her neck until her reached her covered breast. He looked up at her and ripped her shirt off. Sucking on each one of her breast, flipping them over and pulling her shorts off. She helped him undo his jeans and get them off along with his boxers. 

"Kol, hmmm." Elena moaned. Kol entered her and soon they were going at it. 

3 hours later. Elena falls to the side of Kol breathless. Kol pulls her into his side. "Amazing as always." Kol kissed her forehead. 

***

The next day

Elena woke up and quickly got dressed and went down stairs. She needed to talk to Bonnie about the spell Anaya gave her. Elena hadn't really talked to Bonnie since everything happened. Elena saw Bonnie in the kitchen making a bottle. 

"Bonnie, Can we talk?" Elena asked. 

"Yeah, right now?" Bonnie looked up from the formula. 

"Yeah. Can we go talk somewhere private?" Elena asked. 

"Sure, follow me." Bonnie grabbed the bottle and walked towards her and Damon's room. Damon was in there rocking a crying baby. "Here." Bonnie handed him the bottle. Talia stopped crying right away. 

"I just want to apologize to the both of you." Elena said. 

Damon and Bonnie looked at each other and then at Elena. "Elena, if anyone should be apologizing here, it should be me and bonnie." Damon said. 

"Yeah, he's right. What we did was wrong and we're sorry. We never meant to hurt you Elena." Bonnie said. 

"I know, but I just want to apologize for the way I treated you after. I should've talked to you instead of being rude." Elena said. 

Bonnie and Elena hugged. "I have to ask you something bonnie." Elena said. 

"What is it?" Bonnie asked. 

"Can you perform this spell on Kol?" Elena asked as she pulled the piece of paper out of her back pocket. She handed it to Bonnie. 

"He's a...?" Bonnie asked looking up form the paper.

"Yeah and after her remembers I need you to perform a spell on me and Katherine as well." Elena said pulling another piece of paper out of her pocket. 

"You two triggered your magic?" Bonnie asked. 

"Yeah, it happened after we gave birth the first time." Elena said. 

"Wow. Yeah I can perform these spells." Bonnie said. "Damon and I actually had something to ask you as well." Bonnie said. 

Elena looked at the both of them waiting. "Will you be Talia's godmother?" Damon asked. 

"Really?" Elena asked with a huge smile.

"Yeah, we thought a lot about it and decided it should be you." Bonnie said. 

"Guys!" Elena quietly squealed and hugged Bonnie and Damon.

***

"So what is this spell going to do exactly?" Kol asked. 

"You'll see," Elena said. 

Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah, and Kol were all sitting on the couch as Bonnie started chanting the spell on the piece of paper. 

The five siblings heads dropped down and their body's went limp. 

Flashback

It was nightfall and they had went to get a bite. Elena was with Kol, Caroline with Klaus, Rebekah with Stefan, Finn with Jenna, and Elijah with Katherine. They was almost no one in sight except for a 5 village girls talking. 

Klaus was drinking out of her neck and Caroline tried to stop him but he couldn't control his blood lust, he drained her. As Kol did with another girl.  

Klaus and Kol fell to the ground in a bit of pain and let out a scream as their eyes changed colors. Mikael was quick and saw. 

He tied them up and made the others help. Mikael went on about how they were children to the beast that roam every full moon. Esther came out and performed the spell that concealed their werewolf side. 

End of Flashback

Kol's eyes widen and change color. He sat up as did his siblings. Kol was quiet for a moment, he was the second original hybrid. He wasn't Mikael's son, not by blood. "I didn't expect that." Kol stood up and poured himself some liquor. Everyone looked at him making sure he was alright. 

"Are you okay, Kol?" Elena asked. 

"I'm fine, darling." Kol slightly smiled and it was true he is fine. He's fine with the fact that he's an hybrid. Elena could tell he was telling the truth. 

"Okay, Katherine and Elena sit down. So have you guys practice any magic?' Bonnie asked as she prepared the ingredients. 

"Yes up until we were turned, we practiced." Katherine said. 

"Okay, so all you have to do is drink what's in your cups and then I'll chant the spell." Bonnie said as she handed each of them a cup of the ingredients she mixed. 

Elena smelled it and gaged. "What is this?" 

"You don't want to know. Now drink up." Bonnie said. 

Elena and Katherine looked at the substance in their cups and chugged them. Bonnie chanted four words in latin over at least eight times. Katherine and Elena fell asleep. 

"Okay, they should wake up in a few with their powers." Bonnie said. 

"Thank you for helping, Bonnie." Elijah said. 

"Of course." Bonnie said as she walked towards her room. 

To Be Continued...